Monday, October 3, 2016

[INSTIZ] THE REASON EXO GOT PRAISED ON ‘INFINITE CHALLENGE’



(t/n: these comments are left by non-fans)

“EXO’s nice. They were well-behaved and didn’t throw any lame jokes. I think God Yoo seems to be fond of D.O. and Suho, and he also likes Sehun.”

“To be honest, I didn’t know EXO well… The collaboration was so fun today. This broadcast made me realize why God Yoo is the best, and also why EXO is the best.”

“Are these EXO boys usually that nice? They’re nice and gentle.”

“Is it because of my (old) age? I didn’t know EXO well. It’s so nice to see the boys take care of Yoo Jaesuk. I became a fan.”

“I watched it and was touched. They did so well. I think this special opportunity is also beneficial to EXO.”

“When Park Myungsoo said “Are you looking down on us?”, the member called Lay looked shocked and immediately took off his hat while saying “Not at all”. I feel he’s nice”

“I didn’t know EXO well, but they looks really innocent, hard-working, and handsome. I hope they will appear more on variety shows.”

‘Infinite Challenge’ with EXO also ranked No.1 in ratings among the variety shows on the same day with 14.1%

  • [INSTIZ] Reason why EXO got praises in Infinite Challenge
- God-XO worked hard

- That’s right. Not a fan, but the show was so fun. EXO’s handsome, but I even like them more because they took a good care of Yoo Jaesuk

- I agree. When Lay immediately took of his hat, and bowed, I thought this boy has been taught so well.

- Not a fan either, but I think EXO are all nice. They’re likable.

- This is the reason why I love EXO. They don’t cross the limit, and always try their best.

- Their hard-working images make me touched.

- Chanyeol’s dance was funny

- They were the best. They always show us their smiles despite how tired they are. We are proud of them.

- Thanks for viewing them positively! Babies, you have worked hard

- They did well. They are well-behaved too

- I have been falling for them harder and harder

- EXO boys all look nice and cute. My mom became Chen’s fan.

- EXO are successful and loved for a reason.

- Our family enjoyed watching. They said the boys are nice taking care of each other.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog