Thursday, October 27, 2016

[WEIBO] LAY SOLO ALBUM LOSE CONTROL MV TEASER


  • [WEIBO] #EXO# member #Zhang Yixing# first solo album #Lose Control# MV teaser released
Overall upvotes: [+10954]

[+1447] The beat sounds good, i’m a non-fan but i’ll look forward to it a little

[+1295] Omg~ I’m a non-fan but i too think that Yixing’s good looks has achieved another level

[+1045] This is super sexy! He is indeed a matured 25 year old man. T_T My Xing

[+968] I want to kneel down and sing 征服 for Zhang Yixing! (t/n: Chinese female singer Na Ying’s song, the song title literally means “conquer”) The melody is top notch!! I’m going to lose control already ahhhhhhhhh

[+732] Singer Zhang Yixing

[+609] Zhang Yixing!!!!!!!!!!! Omg this is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+518] Zhang Yixing solo be successful ♡ Lose Control ♡

[+511] He is so proactive!! The MV looks really high quality!! He swept all his fringe up, it’s really……

[+472] I can no longer control myself

[+435] Omg, i’m not a fan but the song in the teaser is really nice

[+365] I’m losing control after watching it! So handsome, the song is good too ♡

[+364] The album is great, it’s elegant

[+362] Our Yixing

[+351] A very heavy eight-grade-disease style plus the fatal temptation of a matured man, this is very Zhang Yixing

[+347] Sh*t!!!!

[+316] If i was that lady, the scene would probably be me chasing after Zhang Yixing tirelessly and Zhang Yixing fearfully running away while crying and shouting ‘Can you not do this to me’

[+290] Teasing fans again

[+264] Omg Zhang Yixing self composed, self arranged and self wrote the lyrics. He is too cool T_T He’s so handsome in the teaser my legs feel weak

[+214] Dark and sexy vibe. Let’s lose control
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog