Monday, October 10, 2016

[WEIBO] EXO ON DMC FESTIVAL RED CARPET




  • [WEIBO] #EXO# on 2016 DMC Festival “Korean Wave Music” red carpet. They look handsome today as usual!!
Overall upvotes: +6560

- The group with every member as visuals!!

- No one can beat our EXO’s visuals

- Xiao Gege (t/n: Suho) became more handsome

- The tallest ones stand on both ends

- No one else has this kind of visuals

- I saw my Xing Er at first glance, then i can’t seem to peel my eyes off of him…..

- Look how handsome is my Chanyeol!

- The world best EXO ♡

- Kai Kim Jongin ♡♡♡

- A beautiful scenery

- D.O. please look at the camera. What is this kid doing again ah

- So actually how tall is Oh Sehun right now

- Jongdae’s hairstyle…. i really thought he was going to join the national service

- Look how skinny they are right now. When they first debut, they still had some fats on their cheeks, they are too skinny now T_T

- Byun Baekhyun aren’t you a little too good looking!!!

- #Park Chanyeol# No one can beat my baby’s long legs

- Xing is getting more and more handsome. Also Sehun, can you please wear your belt properly. The way you leave half of your belt dangling makes me want to pull you home with me okay.

- Yixing grew taller again?

- Sehun is really eyecatching

- Complete group ♡♡♡

- I’m not sure if it’s the angle problem…… it feels like Sehun is taller than Chanyeol already…..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog