Friday, October 7, 2016

[WEIBO] YIXING FOR DIOR HOMME WINTER COLLECTION






  • [WEIBO] Zhang Yixing wore Dior Homme’s winter collection, doing a rare photoshoot out on the streets. Be it a warm and cozy coat and turtleneck, or a dark color tone suit and white shirt, it compliments Zhang Yixing’s slim frame well.
Overall upvotes: [+26517]

[+704] Do you all agree that Zhang Yixing looks quite good in suits

[+543] This is all because he has a handsome face

[+476] How could i have not seen this before! He’s so handsome ah

[+447] My Ge can you stop getting skinnier

[+413] Skinny ah, too skinny ah, he’s really too skinny, my Ge T_T

[+361] Because he has a handsome face, he looks good in everything

[+349] My Ge is amazing. His “can be sweet can be salty” image. #Zhang Yixing#

[+314] Boss Zhang, Representative Zhang, CEO Zhang!!

[+265] Ahhhhhhhhhh when did he take these photos

[+241] It looks quite good. I personally like guys who are slimmer. He looks just nice to me.

[+208] Our CEO Zhang is too too too too too……..good looking T_T

[+133] I’ve always thought you suit clothes that are younger, but after seeing picture 6 7 8, the way you look in suits is killing me!

[+81] It feels like little sheep has matured.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog