Friday, October 28, 2016

[WEIBO] STRAIGHT HAIR SEHUN & BOYFRIEND SEHUN


  • [WEIBO] Little Prince OH SEHUN’s straight hairstyle
Overall upvotes: [+7149]

[+198] As a non-fan I have to admit this style looks good

[+189] As expected of the visual

[+145] Blonde haired Lotto era little prince is currently the top styling in my heart

[+149] Our Hun is royalty

[+149] F*ck, he’s handsome for real

[+117] Sehun who has no blind-spots (T/N: looks good from every angle)

             


  • [WEIBO] I don’t have any other opinion, I just wish that he was my boyfriend, good morning boyfriend~
Overall upvotes: [+10 357]

[+187] These photos are more effective than an alarm clock

[+124] So handsome, I won’t be able to fall back asleep

[+123] Oh Sehun is way too handsome!!

[+188] The mole on his neck is so perfect, I just wanna bite it
[+101] I want to do things to him

[+89] Yup, he’s my boyfriend, I’m shameless so I won’t be accepting any rebuttals

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog