Sunday, October 30, 2016

[WEIBO] D.O. WEB DRAMA ‘BE POSITIVE’ POSTER


  • [WEIBO] #Do Kyungsoo# #Chae Seojin# “Be Postive” web drama poster released~
Overall upvotes: +4454

[+288] D.O.’s acting is explosively good

[+235] Our penguin is amazing, the female actor is pretty too, looking forward to both of their collaboration

[+192] I think D.O. would suit characters like prosecutors very well, very righteous

[+153] Confessing my love to my penguin. Actor Du fighting!

[+139] Everything is being released today ah. Looking forward to Actor Du oh.

[+110] D.O. is getting more and more manly

[+117] I’ve taken a fond liking towards D.O. lately

[+105] Looking forward to my penguin. Thank you to all the staff. Please click like on our penguin’s articles.

[+98] Looking forward

[+86] D.O.’s road of acting is continuously being erupted

[+85] I give full points to Du Da Wang’s outfit
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog