Tuesday, October 4, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] KAI’S LETTER TO FANS



  • [INSTIZ] EXO Kai who finally wrote a letter for fans after 6 months
- Our Jonginnie, I love you, please write a lot~

- Jongin-ah, thank you & love you ㅠ ㅠ I’m crying till my nose is bunged up since this early morning ㅠ ㅠ I love you

- Jongin-ah, it’s a relief that you’ve fully recovered

- He makes me can’t help but love him really


- Thank you Jongin-ah, I feel so relieved and congrats to you, it must’ve been hard on you for not being able to dance, but please don’t push yourself too hard and don’t get hurt

- If you can dance, I feel happy as well

- As soon as I woke up in the morning I felt really glad that the first thing I saw was Jongin’s letter, he danced on stage yesterday for the first time after getting injured, I remember how happy he looked and how passionate he danced, now don’t get hurt and be healthy

- His words and his face are both beautiful

- Finally he started to dance again, don’t get hurt ㅠㅠ

- It seems like (his words) come out of literature books

- Ah this rascal ㅠㅠ I love you too ㅠㅠ Congratulations for being able to dance again, I’m looking forward to your amazing stage

- Thank you for coming back after 200 days Jongin-ah, don’t get down and don’t get sick, I love you

- Jongin-ah, I feel like crying seeing ‘From Exo’ (Exo-L homepage) this morning, how long has it been, really, please visit ‘From Exo’ everyday

- Jongin-ah I’ll be rooting for you and liking everything about you, my kid ㅠㅠ

- I think I will never forget your appearance when you smiled happily while you were dancing on stage yesterday, after that I once again feel how precious the stage is for you, I’ll always be cheering you on, Kim Jongin I love you

  • [WEIBO] EXO Kai returned to the stage, “as happy as when i first debuted”.
Overall upvotes: +9549

[+315] Do not get hurt again. It’s a good thing that you’ve already recovered. ♡

[+296] Dancer of the soul - Kim Jongin

[+264] The world best poet Kim Jongin, please don’t get hurt anymore

[+248] ♡♡♡ I am a Shinee fan but i really like Kai~

[+217] I know dancing is your life, but you should know that your health is even more important to us. Our Jongin-ah ♡

[+214] I hope you would always be alright. Don’t fall sick, don’t get injured! Also, don’t blame yourself ♡

[+187] Our Ni is really a kindhearted child T_T

[+185] The happiest thing in life is when you said “I am EXO’s Kai. I can dance again”. Ennn, that Kai who dances without an extra word is back. My dancing king has returned.

[+179] I was crazy with happiness when i saw him dancing during Hangzhou concert

[+169] I’ve not come onto weibo for so long. As soon as i opened my weibo, i saw this touching news T_T Why did i cry from reading this….. He’s a kid that loves dancing so much :*

[+141] Kai has a really great stage presence (just a muggle walking past)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog