Friday, October 14, 2016

[WEIBO/INSTIZ] 1 DAY 1 SUHO


  • [WEIBO] SUHO’s two selfie update on the official site, suitable for printing out and keeping it in your wallet as a boyfriend photo~
Overall: +7721

[+264] His facial features are really the ideal standard

[+232] Always thought he has the best features in the group

[+209] I hope we’ll be able to see selfies like this on photocards in the future..

[+198] Kim Junmyeon’s face is usually gentle and warm like jade, but the moment he has eye makeup on he becomes enticing, oh my lord

[+181] Handsomest leader like no other

[+193] Not a fan but I want to say Little Gege has a royal prince vibe

[+176] Little Gege’s visuals I acknowledge

[+129] Gonna say something honest… Suho’s features are really handsome

[+122] Little Gege is really a gentle and warm prince, I like this type of clean-looking face

[+120] Wow he’s really handsome

  • [INSTIZ] SUHO who updated the official site with his selca just now
- Wow even though he took it from a low angle it still came out well

- His hair colour is sugoi

- Our Junmyeon-ie is really handsome but doesn’t this give selgo (T/N: someone bad at taking selcas) vibes,, but Kim Junmyeon why are you this handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- ????????????????????????????????????????????? Doesn’t seem human

- Black turtleneck + pretty boy = best combination

- Nani… So handsome…

- O…. ppa…….?

- Male god ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Why do I live, looking at Junmyeon’s face why am I living? His handsomeness is cardiac arrest inducing but w hy am I living? I live to look at Junmyeon’s face!!!!!!!! The reason to die and the reason to live!!!!!!!!

- Let’s get married!!!!!!@

- Junmyeon-ah… let’s live diligently to prepare for retirement… I’ll study hard…




  • [WEIBO] [EXO SUHO’s recent whereabouts revealed “You worked hard today too~”] EXO member SUHO revealed his recent photos via the official fanclub’s website, titled “1 Day 1 Junmyeon”, SUHO in the photo radiates clean, chill boyfriend qualities, hands cradling his face in a cute manner attacking females’ hearts, even writing “You worked hard today~” communicating warmly with fans
Overall upvotes: [+5951]

- I acknowledge Little Gege’s visual, boyfriend feels MAX

- My Little Gege’s skin has always been milky

- Gege has been working hard lately, hopefully fans can fulfill their wishes to receive quadruple crown daesang, they only have fans (in their minds)

- Isn’t this guy your boyfriend?

- Junmyeon-gege who looks like a peach, his sweetness reached my heart. Heart attack

- Little leader looks so neat, really can’t tell that he is the type to not clean well

- Best Little Gege, recently I’ve fallen for him

- Boyfriend power MAX Junmyeon-ie, you take care of yourself too

- My little peach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog