Friday, October 21, 2016

[MELON] ‘WHAT U NEED’ LAY, ‘YEARS’ CHEN & ALESSO


  • [MELON] What U Need - Lay
[+144;-2] Yixing-ah, happy birthday! sing for us more good songs in the future as well ❤️ We’ll always be together

[+115;-1] Xing-ah, you’re the best… both you and the song

[+96;-3] Xing-ah, happy birthday to you! we once again receive the gift from you. We’ll enjoy the song ❤️

[+78;-1] Xing-ah, happy birthday ❤️

[+69;-1] Yi-xing, ah, I love you! Our Xing is a main dancer, but he’s even good a singing and composing. What can’t he do?

[+64;-1] Xing-ah, happy birthday! you even give us the song as gift on your birthday. You’re so beautiful ❤️

[+58;-1] Xing-ah, happy birthday! We can even get a gift on your birthday. I always feel thankful and love you

[+51;-1] Zhang Yixing! Happy birthday

[+50;-1] Xing-ah, happy birthday. Let’s hit daebak

[+46;-1] Congrats on your debut. The song’s good




  • [MELON] Years - Chen & Alesso
[+463;-38] Jongdae-ya, I love you. Thanks for singing for us

[+386;-28] Jongdae-yah, thanks for singing for us

[+344;-27] Jongdae, I love you! Every song is beyond our expectation. Jongdae who always improves quickly, thanks for singing for us. I’ll always support you

[+317;-26] I love you! Jongdae, yah, you suit all kinds of songs

[+293;-20] From Alesso-nim’s beat to Jongdae’s voice. Voice-color king Jongdae!

[+288;-20] It’s so good that Alesso thinks Jongdae’s voice suits his song ‘Years’. Chen’s voice also suits English. He’s more than an idol

[+273;-14] Monthly Kim Jongdae
Jan: Imagine
Feb: Everytime
Mar: Lil’ Something
Apr: Lil’ Something acoustic
May: If I Love Again
Jun: 3rd album
Jul: Chinese OST
Aug: Repackaged album
Sep: For You
Oct: Years + ChenBaekXi unit

[+240;-9] Lesso-yah, I’m so happy to hear your DJ. Thanks for DJ-ing. As expected our Alesso is the best. So happy. Come to Korea for a concert next time. Everyone! please love our Alesso and the original song with Comado’s vocal.

[+218;-14] Not a fan, but I find Chen’s voice attractive. I knew him from Mask Singer to some OSTs. I think nonfans or someone who doesn’t know about EXO well see Chen as a famous idol with his good singing. It’s true that he’s a singer who they trust to listen to. Chen’s voice color is good. He can hit high notes and sing with various sounds. He’s an attractive vocalist, a singer who I’ll look forward his solo album in the future and his future career. I think people who blindly bash and don’t listen to him just because he’s an EXO member. Anyway, among idols nowadays, Chen’s really good at singing. I hope EXO won’t mind some antis. Public like EXO’s songs and there are many people are fond of them.

[+218;-11] Trust Chen
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog