Wednesday, October 26, 2016

[NAVER] CHENBAEKXI HOT DEBUT LIVE ON V APP

image
  • [NAVER] EXO ChenBaekXi, 30th ‘Hot debut’ live on Vapp… delightful teaser
[+1036;-53] Looking forward to CBX!!!

[+860;-51] Minseok-ah, Baekhyun-ah, Jongdae-yah, I hope the song will come out beautiful as much as we’ve been waiting for so long. I always support you

[+762;-45] They’re finally out ㅠㅠㅠ

[+721;-44] Woah so looking forward to it. ChenBaekXi hwaiting!

[+662;-44] Promissing ChenBaekXi

[+130;-6] Ah they’re really so promising ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ChenBaekXi CBX! Let’s do well!!

[+116;-4] I’m looking forward to it. Hwaiting!

[+127;-9] EXO-ChenBaekXi! Looking forward to EXO-CBX!!! I’m looking forward to their new and handsome image

[+123;-8] The lyricist and the composer are Shin Hyuk and Jo Yoon Kyung. I think they will hit big. Hwaiting!

[+120;-8] I’m looking forward to ChenBaekXi! I support you guys!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog