Monday, October 10, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] EXO LAY - WHAT U NEED?


  • [INSTIZ] EXO Lay “what U need?” full MV
- My husband ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I am going to marry you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- He dance really well. Wah… I’m really curious about Lose Control’s concept

- Wah…. Zhang Yixing is my style…. This is so heartwarming…. I love you….

- This is really more than what i expected, Yixing ah…… He even dance well, my kid….

- Our Xingie’s song is good ㅠㅠ I love you

- I never expected this. The song is surprisingly refined. *shivers*

- Xing ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • [WEIBO] [SMTOWN] #Zhang Yixing# solo song <what U need?> full MV revealed!
Overall upvotes: +9500

[+464] Among the solo albums by the 4 Chinese, his album is the best. This is a muggle’s honest opinion.

[+400] The song is super good, I am hooked onto it. He put in a lot of thoughts into the MV. Zhang Yixing you can do it.

[+370] I can no longer escape from the hitting butt move

[+358] Cheekily cute and sexy. I like it a lot

[+334] I like it so much. “Edison’s light bulb, the brighter it is, the duller it is.”
(t/n: lyrics)

[+288] This is a totally different genre, it showed me the endless possibilities of Zhang Yixing

[+269] I hope Lay can bring home his very own #1 trophy. Add oil!

[+252] The rhythm is catchy, my legs unconsciously tapped to the beat. He reached a new level of handsomeness in the MV, the dance choreo is good too. He truly has the world’s best hip and thrust.

[+251] I’ve caught that kiss steadily. The new song sounds good, the MV looks good, the dance is amazing! New genre, new attempts~ 25 years old la! Must have new style and a new breakthrough la!

[+215] Zhang Yixing is a real singer & dancer *bows*

[+210] When other people drives a luxury car, the one sitting beside them is always a pretty lady, but he has a guy sitting beside him, hahaha, as expected our Yixing never follows the norm. The song is really good. He improved a lot in writing lyrics, even Edison appeared, haha. There’s no need to talk about the dance, it was amazing. Happy birthday, big pride!

[+184] The line about Edison’s light bulb left the deepest impression

[+138] This song is soothing to the ear! Good!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog