Tuesday, November 29, 2016

[WEIBO] THROWBACK: KAI’S HOMEPAGE UPDATE


  • [WEIBO] [EXO Kai expresses his longing for fans through the homepage] On the 24th, Kai left a message on the homepage: “EXO-L~ I came here because I was worried that you might be missing me. I miss you too~ Everybody please have a good day~”. Looking at such a good looking person, we would definitely have a good day.
Overall upvotes: +6468

[+669] Because of the filter, I nearly forgot what Kai’s actual skin color looks like

[+521] It’s our Nini ♡♡

[+458] Kai’s mysterious selca skills hahahahahahahah, let Baekhyun-ge teach you

[+420] This gorgeous visual. Bring back charismatic Kai

[+395] Confessing my love for our Bear Bear ♡

[+318] Candy camera app’s peachpunch filter, you are welcome

[+296] Our Kimkai ah T_T I like you

[+269] Kai’s good looks, my goodness

[+245] His hands are so beautiful T_T

[+218] Fatal hit from his good looks ♡

[+211] Sh*t sh*t he’s explosively handsome

[+140] So fair skinned, he doesn’t look like my Jong Bear anymore

[+117] Super warmhearted Kim Jongin ♡

[+119] Leg Ge T_T (t/n: Long legs)

[+109] Our handsome Kai

[+72] Hahaha it’s still this familiar looking filter

[+66] Our Bear is good in choosing filters
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog