Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[NAVER/WEIBO] D.O. TO APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN


  • [NAVER] Jo Jungseok, Do Kyungsoo to appear on Running Man, recording in Daegu
[+2820;-61] I’ve seen Kyungsoo a few times on variety but personally it’s Jo Jungseok to look forward to ㅎㅎ

[+1790;-48] I’m going to catch the original broadcast

[+1575;-44] Heol daebak, really anticipating!! ㅠㅠ

[+1302;-40] Must not miss it then~

[+201;-4] Heol daebak!! It’s variety? Jo Jungseok is to be anticipated ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+190;-4] I heard these two play well ㅋㅋ The variety seems fun

[+179;-2] Both are to be anticipated ㅜㅠㅠ Hyung, hit daebak ♥ Kyungsoo too EXO too Jungseok-nim too all are daebak

[+187;-5] Running Man is shot outside a lot, it’s fortunate that it didn’t rain in Daegu today and the fine dust was only bad once

[+148;-3] I’ll have to watch Running Man

             
  • [WEIBO] Do Kyungsoo and Jo Jungseok participated in Running Man filming
Overall upvotes: [+7284]

[+465] I haven’t watched Running Man in a long time, there’s D.O. so it’s a must-watch

[+305] D.O. and Kwangsoo <3

[+205] Is he the one who sang ‘Crying Out’? He sings really well

[+230] I saw fantaken photos and it really looks interesting, I’m guessing this week will be a meokbang. Seomun Night Market has a lot of delicious food, RM’s food missions are always interesting

[+221] Our D.O. hit big ah~

[+181] Both of them are so cute

[+135] Really anticipating it! There was a lot of people at the filming location, I can imagine how much everyone is looking forward to it. Little Ddu play well with the Geges, jiayou!

[+131] Our Kyungsoo, finally this day has come!!!

[+140] Looking forward to our Da Wang and Jo Jungseok-hyung’s Running Man episode together! The people I like went on the program I like!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog