Sunday, November 20, 2016

[WEIBO] MMA2016: D.O., SEHUN, CHANYEOL


  • [WEIBO] D.O. who told fans not to cry, Ddu-ddu is really so warm
Overall upvotes: +9059

[+1801] How warm, as a non-fan I agree that the award ceremony last night was shady

[+1448] Honestly speaking, EXO were really snubbed when they lost AOTY. Even if it’s not EXO it should have been Busker Busker or Zico

[+1306] Cutie Do Kyungsoo ❤️

[+1132] Penguin king is crazy cute. EXO who respects their seniors are all cute

[+876] My heart hurts so much

[+901] I feel guilty, don’t say things like this, it should be us comforting you

[+745] Not a fan but I felt touched too

             

  • [WEIBO] This boy is so good-looking, my heart
Overall upvotes: +9565

[+736] This is the visuals a maknae should have

[+541] If you’re talking about visuals and aura, I only acknowledge you Oh Sehun

[+366] Our divine baby

[+360] Yup, this boy is indeed so handsome, you’ve suffered a lot recently for real T_T

[+336] This is the true No1 maknae of South Korea, seeing this in the morning my mood is now good

               

  • [WEIBO] Park Chanyeol updates Instagram, “Today looking at the audience from the stage, more then ever it was as beautiful as the universe”
Overall upvotes:

[+3033] As a non-fan even I couldn’t hold back my tears, EXO is really awesome ❤️

[+2803] Eris will make sure the MAMA AOTY reaches your hands

[+2535] This is what you call, real achievement, a dignified win.

[+1997] Park Chanyeol is really too warm

[+1685] Warm-hearted Chanyeol ❤️
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog