Monday, November 7, 2016

[WEIBO] D.O.’S MOVIE ‘HYUNG’ POSTER


  • [WEIBO] Jo Jungsuk - Do Kyungsoo’s new movie ‘Hyung’ main poster revealed ‘30th November attack of silliness~”
Overall upvotes: +3916

[+124] Kinda want to watch this line-up

[+116] Looking forward to our actor Do Kyungsoo’s performance

[+93] I watched ‘Be Positive’, Ddu-ddu you just about made me laugh myself to death, even now I feel like laughing

[+77] Ddu-ddu actor is here, everyone’s anticipating! Everyday I die from your cuteness

[+57] Our actor Do jiayou!

[+56] Da Wang is the best!!!

[+38] I’ve watched a few of Do Kyungsoo’s acting works, and I think he has the inborn talent for acting

[+32] The story of judo athlete Dooyoung and his brother, a bromance that has people anticipating
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog