Tuesday, November 22, 2016

[NAVER/WEIBO] D.O.’S ‘BE POSITIVE’ REWRITES WEBDRAMA HISTORY


  • [NAVER] ‘Be Positive’ breaks 30 million views… Rewrote webdrama history
[+30;-0] Be Positive is f*cking fun ㅋㅋ

[+30;-0] While watching Be Positive I remembered my college days. I could relate to many parts, I liked the script which had sense and the detailed production. I have no words for the actors’ chemistry ㅎ I watched it well

[+25;-] Already watched it but watching it again is still fun so I watch it often when I’m on break^^ The actors’ acting is good, I should watch it again

[+21;-0] This drama is really fun ㅋㅋ

[+20;-0] It was a wonderful drama with comic relief, melancholy and realism. There are a lot of gems in the script too ㅋㅋ Especially Do Kyungsoo’s acting, jjangjjang man

             
  • [NAVER] Webdrama ‘Be Positive’ Breaks 30 million views within the shortest time period… DO KYUNGSOO effect
[+24;-0] Kyungsoo is the best~ Hwaiting for ‘Hyung’ too!!!

[+22;0] I guess it’s because Do Kyungsoo’s acting is good and the director is a movie director that such a short webdrama is so fun

[+20;-0] A webdrama I had fun watching. Do Kyungsoo-goon’s acting is very good, I’m going to watch ‘Hyung’ too

[+13;-0] Really had fun watching, looking forward to ‘Hyung’ too

[+13;-0] I was surprised that the elderly around me watches it too ㅋㅋㅋ I saw because they showed me (the webdrama) because they thought it was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

                

  • [WEIBO] [DO KYUNGSOO - Choi Seojin ‘Be Positive’ breaks 30 millions hits, “Writes webdrama history”] As of the 18th of November, webdrama ‘Be Positive’ starred by EXO member D.O. Do Kyungsoo and co-actor Choi Seojin’s cumulative hits break 3 million, creating the record of most-watched webdrama. According to reports, the drama was released on the 31st and after just 11 days, the hits broke 20 million, also becoming the fastest Korean webdrama to break 20 million hits. 
Overall upvotes: +2841

[+216] Super fun to watch!!! The high number of views prove itself~ A sweet noona-dongsaeng relationship

[+220] 10 million in 4 days, 20 million in 11 days, 30 million in 18 days, all are records for the most hits in the shortest time period in Korea. 2017, Do Kyungsoo please continue to hit daebak

[+159] EXO’s purpose is to keep making new records

[+150] The drama is this awesome alright

[+132] Ddu-ddu is a rarity among Korean idols, that is having acting skills

[+106] Our Da-wang is an all-rounded idol

[+102] Fastest to hit 20 million views, as expected Master Ddu’s popularity is very high
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog