Wednesday, November 16, 2016

[NAVER/WEIBO] EXO-CBX’S FIRST WIN, LAY PERFORMS LOSE CONTROL


  • [NAVER] EXO ChenBaekXi, first #1 on ‘The Show’… Lay’s solo is revealed
[+2764;-238] Why do I feel this trophy is so much more precious ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ congrats ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2002;-189] Congratulations ChenBaekXi on #1!!!!

[+1914;-198] As expected that ChenBaekXi’s jjang ♥♥ #1 The Show. Daebak ♥♥ I sent a cake to celebrate your #1 ^—-^ congrats. I’ll always support you. Love you!♥♥

[+1731;-173] #HeyMama1stWin Congrats ChenBaekXi ♥♥

[+1718;-199] Lay was so sexy today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ it’s such a pity that his first stage is also the last one ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lay hwaiting!

[+220;-31] Congrats ChenbaekXi on #1 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This trophy is somehow so much more precious than the other ones ㅠㅠㅠㅠ it made me tear up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ hwaiting to the rest of your promotion!

[+198;-25] I’m an AhGaSe passing by! I came here since I heard they got #1!! congrats on your #1! The song is good

[+224;-34] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠ I just knew for now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats ChenBaekXi on #1. This is the first stage Xing shows us, and I already look forward to it just by looking at the screen caps ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ll watch it as soon as I reach home! EXO’s jjang

[+209;-30] I feel this trophy is more earnest and precious than others congrats boys!! ChenBaekXi, and also Yixing also worked hard! EXO, let’s love

               

  • [WEIBO] Today on The Show, EXO-CBX showed us an amazing performance of Hey Mama, again congratulations on getting #1
Overall upvotes: [+5405]

[+582] Congratulations on #1 T_T

[+532] The #1 that both bias and fans have wanted for a long time T_T When I saw the voting score I was so happy I wanted to yell at someone. Also, today’s stage outfits is my personal favourite, especially Baekhyun’s denim jacket, explosively handsome~

[+466] People calling my bias flops, lets meet at the year-end awards

[+358] Confessing to the sub-unit, anticipating Baekhyun’s crossdressing picture T_T

[+271] Looking forward to Byun-teacher’s crossdressing selca!

[+230] You worked hard today too, our Byun rapper. Congrats on #1

[+211] EXO-Ls are too amazing

[+103] Our sub-unit is amazing, I’m happy

             

  • [WEIBO] Zhang Yixing performed his new album as well as his title track of the same name’s first stage via Korea’s SBS channel, showed an overwhelming stage presence, sexy flirty dance moves, causing fangirl’s arteries to empty
Overall upvotes: [+5309]

[+645] If you suspect lipsyncing, there’s an MR removed version. Also thank you for acknowledging our Yixing’s singing talent, he ate his CD!

[+493] Wrote the lyrics, wrote the song and produced the song himself, good singing and dancing. Giving Yixing 10000 thumbs up

[+388] Wrote the song and lyrics himself, produced the album himself, has both visuals and talent! Really too sexy and sensual, the whole time my face was red and my heart was thumping! I got electric shocked, handsome to heaven!!!!

[+334] All live vocals, high notes and note transitions seriously can’t get any better

[+255] It’s self-composed and self-written by Zhang Yixing, all live singing

[+246] High notes killed me, all live singing while dancing, and was stable during the live (don’t doubt his level just because he’s young, all these years of non-stop performing, plus him working hard working hard working harder, he is totally on this level)!!! So handsome that he has no friends (t/n: joking way of saying no one will stand next to him because of his visuals)!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog