Thursday, November 10, 2016

[NAVER/WEIBO] D.O. IN WEB DRAMA ‘BE POSITIVE’


  • [NAVER] ‘Be Positive’ Do Kyungsoo talks about dream and love of the youth in 20s
[+1171;-27] Do Kyungsoo hwaiting. Cheer up!!

[+1125;-35] In ‘Be Positive’, the role Hwandong and Do Kyungsoo match so well. It’s such a pity that there are only 6 episodes ㅜㅜ

[+1061;-23] I saw a clip on Facebook and it was fun ㅋㅋ so I started watching ㅋㅋ His acting is good. It’s worth watching

[+967;-20] A webdrama can be this fun ㅠㅠㅠ Do Kyungsoo’s acting is the best

[+858;-17] At first i watched it for fun, but the more I watched, the more I was so into it!! I really enjoyed watching it~~

[+133;-4] As a fan for a long time, I’m still so amazed whenver I see his new image. I wonder if he still can continue showing something new like this one. Thinking about the images that he wants but hasn’t been able to show makes me so excited. Thank you, Kyungsoo-yah.

[+129;3-] The webdrama was so fun. It’s nice to see an article about the only webdrama that I watch… And both the male lead and female lead’s acting was good

[+122;-4] I love Do Kyungsoo’s acting so much ㅠㅠ

               

  • [WEIBO] Da Wang’s new web drama ‘Be Positive’, has everyone seen it yet?
Overall upvotes: +4794

[+477] It is the fastest Korean web drama to hit 1 thousand views, our Da Wang is the best

[+263] I watched it already, got cute’d to death

[+219] People were saying that Do Kyungsoo was acting as Park Chanyeol

[+194] I watched it, it was alright, his acting really is not bad

[+192] A must watch, Ddu-ddu really hit big with acting, he challenged different roles well, finally his luck (in the drama) improved a little

[+147] (quote from the drama) ‘Father I’m sorry, you came in but I didn’t get up, even though I’m filial but my body is too heavy…..” hahahhaha

[+139] My Ddu is so cute..

[+116] I watched it, f*ck the cuteness made me die

[+127] Our Actor Do

[+104] There’s Ddu-ddu, so I’ll have to watch it!

[+114] Watched it, the acting was too good, the actors’ lines delivery was strong, the screenwriting was outstanding, as a result when I watched it I could hardly react (in a good way)

[+104] Da Wang was seriously too cute!!! He challenged a personality completed different to his

[+111] Da Wang’s roles (before this) were all a bit troubled, dark, but the drama’s lead Hwandong was instead very lively, liked to nag, brave, and willing to work hard towards his goals. Overturning the image of his previous roles he left the people who are both familiar and unfamiliar with his acting with an even deeper impression, showing that he is capable of different roles. I hope he’ll be able to be like the male lead and happily work hard~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog