Saturday, November 5, 2016

[INSTIZ] EXO WHO DIED WHENEVER THEY ACT



Xiumin - The Man Who Sells the River

Suho – Glory Day

Baekhyun - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

D.O. – It’s Okay, That’s Love
  • [INSTIZ] EXO who died whenever they act
- Woah all roles died… My heart is broken 8ㅅ8..

- For me personally, Eun-ie (Baekhyun)’s was the most heart-breaking one ㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don’t die ㅠㅠ My heart hurts

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Really heart breaking..

- Heol Xiumin also died in The Man Who Sells the River..?
> Yes.. It was completely unfair, but what makes it even sadder is that he is willingly to be killed unjustly ㅠㅠ

- ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ So heart-breaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It’s hard for me to see them like this even though they’re just acting ㅠㅠ

- Heol (he) also died in The Man Who Sells the River?? I thought it was a comical movie

- And all of them didn’t die in refined ways… One died because someone hit them by car, another one died after being shot by arrows..

- Now, please do some happy roles too ㅠㅠ

- ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The Man Who Sells the River is really a sad one.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- Ah… Suho died in Glory Day?…..Ah..Xiumin died too in The Man Who Sells the River…?……Ah..I got it…I was about to watch those movies though….Hahahaha
> Xiumin….died ㅜㅠㅜ It can’t be ㅜㅠ

- Glory Day… He (Suho) died as soon as the movie started.. He also got the least screen time
> Heol, why Junmyeon died..!?!?
> Because of traffic accident ㅜㅜ

- It’s so heart-breaking… Please don’t ask my kids to die…..

- But Kyungsoo wasn’t even a real person….

- True ㅠㅠ It’s really heart-breaking ㅠㅠ I cried a lot

- Why all of my kids died ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Really, I was so sad and angry when I watched Glory Day

- Baekhyun did well in his crying act

- D.O. cried neatly, it was pretty
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog