Thursday, November 24, 2016

[MELON] DO KYUNGSOO ‘DON’T WORRY’


[+121;-3] Yesterday this song played during the movie Hyung, it was so good that I came here to listen to the whole song ㅎㅎ The movie ‘Hyung’ hit daebak!

[+91;-1] Wah, this song is daebak good

[+85;-2] While listening to the song, the scenes from the movie flash by, and I get even more choked up ㅠㅠ

[+79;-1] I hope the movie ‘Hyung’ hits daebak. I really like the song~

[+69;-1] Starting from Kyungsoo’s phone call with Jo Jungseok I burst into tears ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The both of them are so good at singing

[+61;-1] The song is so good. Yesterday when I went to see the movie I really liked the song so I came to listen to the full song but in the end I downloaded it… (I’m) moved… ❤ Do Kyungsoo x Jo Jungseok don’t worry, I’ll give you lots of love ❤ ‘Hyung’ is a must-watch, it has both funny and touching scenes

[+55;-1] Dooshik oppa, Dooyoung-ah, I like the song ❤ When this song played during the ending credits… the lingering afterimages ㅠㅠ

[+53;-1] Kyungsoo-ya, it’s good…

[+43;-1] At the end when the song played during the credits I burst into tears seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I came to listen to it entirely to the end, I really like it
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog