Tuesday, November 1, 2016

[NAVER/INSTIZ] EXO CBX LIEVAPP


  • [NAVER] EXO ChenBaekXi “Unit debuts, we are so nervous… preparation with beads of sweat"
[+686;-36] ChenBaekXi hwaiting! It seems to be a good song

[+585;-36] They must be nervous, they just debut though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ super rookies ChenBaekXi

[+525;-29] They are really so cute

[+356;-60] Congratulations in advance on your No.1

[+59;-4] Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+58;-6] Whenever Xiumin stomped his feet I think I died ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+43;-3] ChenBaekXi combination looks good. They match well

[+46;-6] Xiumin’s so cute I died…ChenBaekXi! do well!

[+29;-1] I really don’t know them well, but I listened to ‘For You’, an OST from ‘Moon Lovers’, and their voices are good. I’m looking forward to their album

[+27;-2] The result will be good as much as your hard working

  • [NAVER] “EXO-ChenBaekXi’s eve, Baekhyun promises “I’ll reveal a photo where I dress as a girl if we get No.1”
[+264;-8] Don’t worry!! We’ll give you the No.1 for sure

[+189;-4] I’ll look forward to Baekhee

[+185;-6] No.1 for sure

[+165;-7] ChenBaekXi, let’s hit daebak

[+152;-9] Yes, No.1 is ChenBaekXi’s

[+23;-1] EXO-Ls are coming, Baekhee-yah

[+18;-1] Let’s go for No.1!!! Looking forward to it together! Baekhyun-ah

[+14;-0] Baekhyun-ah, I’m anticipating to the clip, too!! No.1 is ChenBaekXi’s

[+16;-1] No.1 is ChenBaekXi’s

[+16;-1] I can hear the screams of fangirls for Byun Baekhee

  • [INSTIZ] Astonishing number of views and hearts on Vapp of a rookie group who will debut in 3 minutes later
OP: These are the number of views and hearts on Vapp of the rookie group ChenBaekXi after it ended. I heard they surpassed EXO’s records

- ChenBaekXi is daebak

- They are such monster rookies

> They scared me… I heard EXO sunbaenims also support them

- GodXO. Congratulations on your debut

- Monster rookies ChenBaekXi

- The number of hearts amazed me

- These guys’ role models are EXO, aren’t they?

- The song is really good

- Jongdae’s hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but he still looks good

- These rookies surpassed EXO. It’s so amazing of them as rookies, isn’t it?

- Their debut song is the best

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog