Monday, November 21, 2016

[NAVER/WEIBO] INTERVIEW WITH ACTOR DO KYUNGSOO


  • [NAVER] DO KYUNGSOO ‘First joy from acting was with ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’… greed (for acting) was born’
[+2573;-111] I got shocked because he did better than I thought, it was the first time ㅡㅡ;; As expected it seems like he has an innate talent for acting

[+2048;-79] I feel like because of the authenticity in his expressions and voice, he’s become a better actor

[+1615;-70] Always looking forward (to your works)!!! I’ll go watch Hyung for sure!!

[+1420;-68] He’s very good at acting ㅜㅜ Hwaiting in the future too


[+1440;-97] I won tickets for Hyung preview so I went to watch it! Kyungsoo-ya the movie was really interesting ㅠㅠㅠ You’re already good at both acting and singing. There’s nothing Do Kyungsoo isn’t good at

[+201;-9] That’s right, calmly coming from the bottom to now, because he has a lot of passion for acting and works hard I’m also looking forward to his growth. I’ll watch over you, don’t get hurt and hwaiting always~!

[+203;-13] In ‘I Remember You’ too… It was really scary ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+190;-9] I who really like IOTL, because an idol was acting so I felt worried watching it but before I knew it I joined Kyungsoo’s fandom

             
  • [NAVER] DO KYUNGSOO ‘Four years consecutive daesang for EXO? Looking forward to that unbelievable day’
[+188;-3] This time too the daesang is EXO’s, Kyungsoo-ya

[+164;-5] You worked as hard as possible this year too, there’ll be good results!!

[+143;-0] Let’s turn that unbelievable day into a possibility. Polite Kyungsoo-ya, also all of EXO I love you

[+111;-0] We’ll definitely make that unbelievable day happen for you ♡

[+26-0] Your dream will come true~~ EXO and Kyungsoo who is always working hard!!! This year and next year too definitely!!! Always!!!

[+24;-0] 어대엑 (t/n: EoDaeEk, short for 어차피 대상은 엑소, after all daesang is EXO) If not EXO, who will receive it?

[+23;-0] GodXo ❤ Do Kyungsoo hwaiting!!

[+22;-0] We’ll work even harder. I love you Do Kyungsoo, Hyung hit daebak ❤

               
  • [WEIBO] [EXO Do Kyungsoo’s interview photos revealed, D.O.’s warm charisma] On 17th morning, EXO member Do Kyungsoo (D.O.) did an interview in one of a cafe in Seoul. He frankly admitted “I was having a hard time during my first movie because I was inexperienced, I’ve slowly gained experience as time went by, but generally acting in itself is not an easy thing.” He even said that “I’d usually discuss about acting with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, we share our opinions with each other and cheer for one another”. On the other hand, the movie “Hyung” that Do Kyungsoo and Jo Jungseok partnered up will be in cinemas on the 24th, please look forward to it.
Overall upvotes: +4332


[+243] Non fan here thinks that D.O.’s acting is pretty good

[+223] Omg my Du is too good looking. He’s getting more and more handsome. He still looks as gentle as ever, i love you so much! ♡

[+180] Really a face of an actor

[+157] Our Kyungsoo who excels in every area, an adorable maknae and also Gege’s considerate Didi. Every seniors who has ever worked with him all say good things about him. I wish you greater success in your future and i hope you’ll become big seniors like all your Geges.

[+136] Little Penguin Actor Du that acts excellently

[+118] Confessing to our Actor Du

[+82] He looks like the male main lead in a HK movie

[+82] Our warm Actor Du! Fighting!

[+75] Handsome Actor Du

[+71] Looking forward to little brother Doo Young

[+66] Da Wang!

[+63] My Du Da Wang is too good looking

[+62] My god he’s extremely handsome T_T

[+48] I’m really curious who passed down this “righteous and upright” aura to him

[+48] I can boast about my Penguin’s acting for 10,000 years, really ♡

[+43] It feels like D.O. has really matured a lot, he is even more manlier now
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog