Thursday, November 3, 2016

[NAVER TVCAST] ‘EXO-CBX’ AT MCOUNTDOWN


[+1225;-25] ChenBaekXi! Congratulations on your debut~ ♥ Let’s have a ‘relaxing’ promotion~~♥

[+1005;-22] I like ChenBaekXi a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ all of them are pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Thank camera-nim for catching the right points ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Let’s see Baekhee!!

[+907;-25] No regret for taking a day off today to watch the broadcast ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Congratulations on our ChenBaekXi’s debut ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ I like everything ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Their hairstyles, make-up, dance, and song…all are perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ ChenBaekXi works hard on stage while EXO-Ls work hard on streaming

[+872;-56] I feel like crying when Xiumin appeared because he was so handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+840;-59] Baekhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Isn’t he a genius idol? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+761;-52] Please take a look at the explosion of Byun Baekhyun’s skill and look ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He’s really daebak

[+705;-8] ‘Hey Mama!’, let’s hit daebak ♡ I love you, ChenBaekXi

[+653;-39] Byun Baekhyun smiles when he heard the fans following him at the part ~Relax~ ㅠ ㅠ He’s so beautiful ♡ ♡

[+615;-36] ‘Hey Mama’~~ They are so handsome

[+415;-2] The boys are really handsome… Baekhyun’s living in the peak of his glorious days and mischievousness… ChenBaekXi, congratulations on your debut


[+866;-10] I love you ㅜㅜㅜ I love ChenBaekXi’s songs a lot ♡♡♡♡♡

[+810;-36] Byun Baekhyun looks really mischievous at the part ‘Do you want to go to dance?’ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Boys, congratulations on your debut!!

[+725;-13] Why ‘The One’ performance is so cute like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was such a pity that I couldn’t go to see ChenBaekXi

[+650;-5] The atmosphere change after the talk at the beginning is really cool though. It was a pity that there was no narration ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+624;-10] Congratulations on your debut EXO! Lets’ love

[+574;-7] They are really so handsome

[+516;-4] The performance is so fun and great ♡ All of them are cute

[+513;-3] These boys are hot rookies who just debut yesterday ㅠㅅㅠ I love them

[+469;-3] ChenBaekXi Let’s love

[+440;-3] I’ll love you for the rest of my life ㅠㅅㅠ ChenBaekXi, I love you

[+320;-3] Ah their beautifulness and mischievousness are really no joke ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ChenBaekXi’s let’s hit daebak. Today too, you did well

[+309;-19] I really feel on top of the world when I see Byun Baekhyun’s smile

[+301;-19] Thank for debuting

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog