Friday, November 4, 2016

[NAVER TVCAST] EXO-CBX AT MUSIC BANK


[+602;-19] I love you, ChenBaekXi!!! The boys are so beautiful. I want to go everywhere and show everyone how good-looking they are ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you!!!!

[+531;-15] Today’s ‘Hey Mama’ is like rich boys version - second version of yesterday

[+442;-15] They are so pretty. I like their smiles so much. That they are in suits is insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤❤

[+423;-13] Today too, thanks for a relaxing performance ❤❤ Hwaiting to ChenBaekXi’s promotion

[+369;-16] Ah the boys’ looks are insane today ㅠㅜㅠ

[+346;-8] ChenBaekXi, let’s do well!!! Our Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Xiumin

[+315;-12] The boys are so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ChenBaekXi hwaiting!

[+310;-12] ChenBaekXi’s visuals are insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They are so good-looking ♡♡


             

[+544;-11] Minseok in a beret, Baekhyun with glasses, Jongdae with comma hairstyle ㅠㅠ Why the boys are so cute today

[+460;-13] They are more relaxing today than yesterday ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The boys all are beautiful today. ChenBaekXi, hwaiting ❤❤❤

[+449;-13] Woah the tree of life ㅠㅠ I love how they add some of the old choreographies into this new song. It’s fun for me to find back these dance moves in previous songs

[+389;-15] They conquer the world with their looks ㅠ ㅠ The part ‘Do you want to go to dance’ is also daebak today. I love you, ChenBaekXi! ❤❤❤

[+334;-13] Byun Baekhyun with glasses ㅠㅠㅠ I love this naughty boy ㅠㅠㅠ Kim Minseok in a beret is also insane ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they could add the narration

[+320;-16] Do well with your promotion in the future. Himnae!

[+309;-16] Minseok is so cute… but for me, I love the part ‘Do you want to go to dance?’ a lot…

[+262;-9] Please add the first narration, too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And the part ‘Do you want to go to dance?’ is also a killing part to me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog