Friday, November 25, 2016

[WEIBO] BEFORE AND AFTER ENTERING THE FANDOM


‘after’ caption: Why are our babies so good-looking?
  • [WEIBO] Impressions of EXO before and after entering the fandom. This is my personal opinion, please don’t hit me
Overall upvotes: [+895]

- Leader went crazy because of the playful kids

- Sehun’s ‘after’ is so cute, little Hun-kitty

- Accurate representation

- For real!! These are real pictures of me before and after entering the fandom. Now I keep getting proven wrong

- Agree, I used to think EXO were smart and cool

- But I thought Da-ge was always a little squirrel

- How did my Xing-ie become 19+? I won’t acknowledge it, he’s an angel, very pure

- Penguin King had me laughing till death

- 19+, what is this hahaha

- Haha, Minseok baby’s is accurate, his cuteness can reach heaven but he also gives off his own aura

- Seriously, that fortune cat hahaha

- Our Chanyeol is a puppy

- Except for Ddu-ddu, seems like they’re all rated 19+ now, although it’s in the name of art their true nature is wild. Speaking of, they’ve been wild since debut, they never wear their clothes properly

- Luckily I’m over 19…

- Hahahah Baekhyun as Tomoyo is so funny
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog