Sunday, November 20, 2016

[PANN/INSTIZ/WEIBO] MMA2016: 6 CROWNS + PERFORMANCE


  • [WEIBO] 2016 MMA: Congrats to EXO on winning Artist of the Year!!!
Overall upvotes: +19 721

[+4469] The entire venue was screaming EXO, the entire venue was all Eri lightsticks! Golden EXO will keep getting better. Tonight both EXO and fans are extremely proud, EXO+L we are one~ Today’s MMA is also known as: EXO teaching you how to be a daesang harvesting machine

[+3041] Four consecutive daesangs!!! Forever golden EXO! Congrats to Baekhyun too!!

[+2681] Congratulations to the top group, this is what you call real achievement

[+2253] My EXO

[+2188] This is (what you call) a daesang

[+2061] My boys deserved it!!!!

              


Following AAA’s daesang, EXO received Artist of the Year at the MMA
During the broadcast, they revealed an informal award on the spot, EXO was #1 in all 6 categories! (If you total this together it’d be 7 crowns.. ㄷ)
Even though they received the daesang before the finale performance, seeing the members’ crying expression made my heart hurt..
The fact that they received daesangss 4 years in a row is extremely awesome! (I hope) they will become artists who know how to be even humbler in the future!
  • [PANN] Including artist daesang, EXO’s 6 crowns
Overall upvotes: [+867;-61]

[+324;-10] I’m a Sechskies fan but today after listening to Suho’s winning speech I cried.. He mentioned Twice, BTS and several hoobae groups and at the end when I heard that he cried while watching Sechskies stage, I was crying too… Really I know why they’re a group that receives daesangs

[+287;-8] Swept all the popularity awards and even received a daesang, really amazing, also I was impressed by their winning speech. They seem like a really polite and humble group

[+259;-10] EXO saranghaja

[+48;-0] Today after they received their award they did their stage, but today in particular it seemed like they were working even harder, I became even more emotional. F*cking cool,,

[+44;-0] EXO were awesome and cool today. Today Gocheok Dome was filled with EXO-L’s silver light, congrats on your well-deserved 6 awards. At the end because they received the daesang I was crying so I didn’t watch the performance clearly but watching it again, as expected EXO were really shining. Today I’m thankful but also sorry ㅠ I love you, you were really cool. Let’s be together until whenever, we are one! EXO saranghaja

               
   
  • [INSTIZ] The situation of the audience during EXO’s stage at the end 
- We have to write history together

- Beautiful…

- Wah, as expected EXO

- All of them are Eris?

- Wow, daebak

- It’s a solo concert right…

             

  • [WEIBO] EXO’s performance is here!! Handsome to tears. The live fanchant was too amazing!!
Overall upvotes: +25 683

[+6174] This is the real top group

[+5131] Forever kings

[+4413] This is what you f*cking call daesang winners!!! F*cking watch closely!

[+3778] These are EXO’s Eri’s lightsticks, can a certain fandom not come here and cause trouble thanks

[+3508] My EXO T_T

[+2710] The fanchant was so scary……

             

  • [WEIBO] EXO is extraordinarily awesome, extraordinarily flaming. EXO pouring their hearts into their performance on stage, EXO-L working hard doing fanchants off stage, I like this feel! 2016MMA, supportive as usual!
Overall upvotes: +18244

[+2195] Casual fan, I started really liking EXO geges after Showtime, variety and visuals are both outstanding, they’ll just keep getting better

[+1738] I can talk about this performance for a whole year. Off stage Eris were roaring the fanchants with red-rimmed eyes, on stage 9 boys gave their everything to perform that their voices turned into roaring. Chen-ie’s voice crack made our hearts hurt, why should we have to give the award to someone less worthy? MMA and Melon, there are many more days to come

[+1427] I burst out in tears watching yesterday’s MMA

[+1076] Even though I’m now a Lu Han individual stan, but this time I’m on EXO’s side, seriously, what the heck was last night?

[+1108] Fanchants were super amazing, it became a solo concert, although I still can’t understand why AOTY was…?

[+873] Support! EXO-Ls, let MAMA tell the truth of the top group, who the kings are

[+597] They’re the top group ❤️
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog