Friday, June 12, 2020

[WEIBO] EXO XIUMIN & KYUNGSOO ON MUSICAL 'RETURN'


  • [WEIBO] Kim Minseok & Doh Kyungsoo on musical ‘Return’
Overall: + 16 497

- Long time no see! I miss you a lot! Waiting for both of you to come back!

- Long time no see, Gege-s

- The water in Hangang are my tears, i’m crying to death

- My Du has hair now

- Both Gege slimmed down T_T

- I feel like they are getting younger after joining the military

- Wow they suit their characters, they all look very righteous

- Hahaha this 2 is too cute

- My 2 babies

- Kyungsoo and Minseok in the same frame

- Why are they so skinny

- I miss you two

- Doh Kyungsoo with hair!!!

- I finally see you two together

- F*ck why are they so handsome, our Min, our Soo

- People who are outstanding will shine brightly wherever they go

- Waiting for you two to come home

- Kim Minseok is too cute. Be it Sungho or Hyunmin (musical character), he is always our one and only Kim Minseok

- Ahhhhhh fresh Minseok and Dudu

- My tears are worthless

- When they looked each other in the eye and smiled, i cried

- Our kids are in the same frame

- Doh Kyungsoo my god, his acting shocked me

- It looks like Kyungsoo slimmed down but Minseok did not change much

- Doh Kyungsoo suits this styling so well, he’s so handsome

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog