Tuesday, June 16, 2020

[MELON] LEE SUNHEE - REGARDS (FEAT. CHANYEOL)

  • [MELON] Lee Sunhee - Regards (Feat. Chanyeol)
[+266] Congratulations for your comeback after 6 years. The fantastic harmony of Lee Sunhee's warm and controlled vocals along with king god general ☆EXO Chanyeol☆ rap lyrics that he personally wrote. Isn't this a top class collaboration between generations? Chanyeol-ah, we are so proud of you. Nation singer Lee Sunhee and nation idol Chanyeol, let's be even more daebak from now on!

[+226] Top class combination... Please only walk on the path of roof kicks...

[+180] My eardrums are starting to drop

[+151] Crazy, it's the meeting of legends

[+111] Crazy, Lee Sunhee-nim and Chanyeolie matches so well, please be successful ㅠㅠ

[+100] The first verse already makes me want to cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+80] Lee Sunhee-nim's voice is really comforting and healing ㅠㅠ Chanyeolie's featuring too. He has done a lot of featuring in the past but i like 'Regards' the most because of the lyrics and his voice color ㅠㅠ

[+71] Two calming voices delivering words of healing, there is nothing better than this.. It's a good song to listen to comfortably. I feel comforted and it makes me happy.

[+69] I think i can understand why Lee Sunhee-ssi chose his voice

[+51] I was speechless the moment Chanyeolie's part came on, seriously...

[+49] Kpop legend and legend met to write history together...

[+48] Sunhee unnie's voice is really at national treasure level ㅜㅜ The song is really healing and i really like Chanyeol's rap. I'm cheering for you EXO Chanyeol. Thank you for singing such a good song together with our Sunhee unnie.

[+45] Once again, i feel EXO's firepower

[+44] Lee Sunhee-nim and Chanyeol's voice goes well with sentimental melodies. It's a collaboration that exceeds my expectations! It's a song that would be good to listen to at the end of the day ㅠ

[+41] The meeting of my mom's favorite singer and my favorite singer

[+41] It's a song that will bring comfort to a lot of people

[+41] I was curious about the featuring. The song is heartwarming and you get absorbed into it easily.

[+33] It's my first time crying after listening to a song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for giving us such a great song. Lee Sunhee and Chanyeol, hwaiting

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog