Friday, June 12, 2020

[THEQOO] SEHUN & CHANYEOL SELECTED AS CASS AD MODELS

Popular idol EXO member Sehun & Chanyeol meets Cass beer.
  • [THEQOO] EXO Sehun & Chanyeol selected as Cass ad models

- Is this real??

- Oh they match well ㅋㅋ

- Heol daebak

- It was because of that thing they did on Twitter previously??
  >> I don't think it has anything to do with that. They are having a comeback soon so they filmed a CF together, congrats congrats

- It's official now, congrats

- They match well with Cass image

- Oh it's official now. If you talk about beers, it has got to be Cass ㅋㅋ

- Alright, i'll only drink Cass from now on

- Daebak, they are both tall and handsome, it suits them well

- From today onwards, i'll drink Cass instead of water!!!

- They have great physique and they are refreshingly handsome, that's probably why (they were chosen), they really match well ㅋㅋ

- Anyway my family all drink Cass ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They both like alcoholic beverages ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It suits them

- They are fancily good looking, it suits them

- I was wondering whether Cass would really cast them because they are popular idols, but i'm glad they kept their promise

- Wow they really followed the poll results

- Goodbye Terra, i'm going to Cass ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- From tomorrow onwards, my main meal will be Cass ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They give a refreshing feeling so it suits them well

- I really like Cass ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to drink it even more now

- Advertisement... My eyes are going to be happy

- I'll buy Cass and use it in my cooking. I'm going to help boost their sales ㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah daebak, EXO fans are all going to drink Cass from now on ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog