Sunday, June 28, 2020

[PANN] ANECDOTE OF SUHO IN TRAINING CAMP

  • [PANN] Anecdote of EXO Suho in training camp
I'm not a fervent fan of EXO but i do like their songs. I met up with my school junior who just completed his 4 week military training and he said he stayed in the same living quarters as Suho ㅠㅠㅠ Whenever Suho appeared on variety shows, he acts as how a leader should be and he also look like a really righteous person so i took a liking on him, but after listening to what my junior shared about him, it made me like him even more.

First of all, there is no other celebrity like him. After going through so many trainings and hearing this and that about Suho, my junior totally became his fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My junior says Suho is really kind, he just has a very good character ㅎㅎ He also sends personal kakaotalk messages,, And he goes Junmyeonie hyung Junmyeonie hyung ㅎㅎ I wanted to ask my junior to let me video call Suho, but i didn't want Suho to feel uncomfortable so i didn't ask..

Also after they completed their training, everyone who lived in the same quarters gathered and went to eat meat together. The bill came up to 1.28 million KRW and Suho paid for it, the guys shared about Suho's heartwarming actions~~ ^^

Suho is the guardian angel of guardian angels. I find it really fascinating so i'm sharing this story here ㅎ3ㅎ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog