Tuesday, June 9, 2020

[THEQOO/WEIBO] EXO SEHUN & CHANYEOL 2ND ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN JULY


  • [THEQOO] EXO Sehun & Chanyeol set to release 2nd duo album
- I'm waiting for you

- They work hard

- Oh? EXO members are coming out one after another

- Finally it's coming ㅠㅠㅠ

- Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I want to faster see it

- It's coming~~ I'm excited

- Heol, please have a longer promotion period this time ㅠㅠ

- Please go on music shows this time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Finally!!!! If you talk about summer, it's definitely SeChan!!!

- They are both so f*king handsome. Sehun's face seriously don't look like a face you can see in Korea....

- I listened to your album enjoyably last summer, so i've been waiting for the next album ㅠㅠ
_____________
  • [WEIBO] EXO-SC comeback in 2nd half of the year
Overall: +16 408

- I am ready!!!

- SC is coming back. My summer is coming

- They're finally coming back. My wallet will only open for you

- I am going to start eating dirt soon (t/n: spend too much money)

- F*ck i'm so happy today!! I'm so so happy this 2 days!!

- My wallet is ready! Looking forward to this

- Ahhh my money. I'm looking forward to the subunit, even though i don't have money, i'll start printing money like crazy

- There's no need for news from company representative, this 2 have been giving too many spoilers

- SM hold on, i'm printing money

- Looking forward to summer SC

- I want to cry, it feels like it's new year's today. Oh Sehun you are amazing

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog