Saturday, June 6, 2020

[WEIBO] EXO LAY - LIT MV


Special mention: Sehun commented on Lay's weibo post
Sehun: Very good
Lay: Your Chinese improved a lot, not bad
  • [WEIBO] Lay official weibo: Lit (The video has 43.45 million views on Weibo)
Overall: +1,626,506

- You are so f*king cool when you dance krump

- From 2016 till 2020, Zhang Yixing's music has accompanied me through my student days and my youth. I have been with you for every single album and i will continue to be by your side. Every song in the 4th album is different and my favorite is Lit. This song has so much attitude. Be yourself, you are forever loved.

- Wuwuwu every single song on Zhang Yixing's Lit album is so good. So so good, i love it so much, how is it so good. Zhang Yixing is dope

- I'm here baby, i'm here! 4th child is so dope! Besides the title track Lit, my favorite is 灵 (Soul), i felt like my soul was cleansed! Also i really love your other child (album) too!!! I wonder which song is your favorite

- Lit's composition is too awesome! My scalp was tingling after listening to it. 鹰 (Eagle) and 飞 (Fly) composition gave me goosebumps! I started crying at the first sentence in 水 (H2O), why does it make me cry! 灵 (Soul) was made to cleansed my soul. After listening to the entire album, i was sublimated wuwuwuwuwu i really love 4th child! I can't wait to listen to the 2nd part of the album. Zhang Yixing, you're dope!!! By the way, happy children's day!

- Dope!!!!!! I want to say it ten thousand times, Zhang Yixing is dope!!!!!!!!

- Gege 4th child is so so so so so so powerful! Every single song is different! The song sequence is fascinating too! The MV is so awesome! Big production! Gege you have a lot of creative ideas. Zhang Yixing's music is the coolest!!!!

- F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck i'm too shocked i'm speechless

- Wow this MV is crazy

- Omg, the credits was a minute long, it's at a movie production level

- My god i'm going crazy

- An attack on my soul. I'm speechless, i really have no words except for this: taking China to the world with your M-pop

- Zhang Yixing are you a god. 4th child is so awesome, MV is so dope, so handsome when dancing krump, what is it that you can't do, you are so dope! Zhang Yixing's music is the most dope! You are seriously f*king cool!

- Gege you have summoned the holy dragon, i wonder when will i be able to summon the phoenix

- Zhang Yixing are you f*king human

- I came here after watching the MV thrice, Zhang Yixing you are the dopest!

- I watched the whole thing with my mouth open, my god it's so shocking!!! So expensive!!! I now understand the violent aesthetics of krump!! Zhang Yixing you are amazing!!!

- Zhang Yixing are you an ordinary human being

- F*ck did i just watched a big production movie, this is f*king dope!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog