Monday, June 8, 2020

[THEQOO] 2 EXO SONGS WITH EXTREME OPPOSITE VIBES

El Dorado

Don't Go

They are both extreme opposite vibes but whenever there's a poll this 2 songs' akgae power is crazy.
  • [THEQOO] 2 EXO songs with extreme opposite vibes but both solid in their own way
- Of course it's Don't Go

- Don't Go and its sister song - Butterfly Effect

- I am not Don't Go's fan but i listened to the song a lot. It's a beautiful song.

- God Don't Go

- It's El Dorado for me

- God-Dorado

- I'm a fan of another group and i choose Don't Go. For El Dorado's case, i think it would be better if you listen to the song while watching the performance

- When i first heard El Dorado, i felt like there is something big coming. The concert stage was like that too.

- They are both good but my preference is Don't Go

- I'm another group's fan and i super love both songs ㅋㅋ

- God-Dorado, it's my must pick song when i go karaoke

- I can't choose, i like them both

- If you've seen it at their concert, you will definitely choose God-Dorado

- Ahh i like Beautiful. But if i had to choose between the 2, i'd choose El Dorado

- I'm a fan of another group and i choose Don't Go ㅜㅡㅜ I really love the intro

- I still cannot forget the El Dorado stage from Exoluxion ㅋㅋ

- Whenever i hear Don't Go, my heart gets so emotional ㅠㅠㅠ

- Instead of El Dorado and Don't Go, i like Angel even more

- I don't know idol songs but i know Don't Go ㅋㅋ I really f*king love it

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cannot forget this 2 songs ever since the time i first watched them at the concert

- El Dorado lyrics is totally describing EXO ㅋㅋㅋ

- Not their fan but i like Don't Go + Lucky

- I will never forget how i felt when El Dorado was first performed at the concert ㅜㅜ It was when we do not have official lightsticks yet. The next day, everyone brought 2 glow sticks to the concert ㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ

- For me it's White Noise

- It's El Dorado for me, but recently just the intro of Don't Go makes me emotional, f*ck...

- I really like Don't Go but i cannot forget the trembles i felt when i saw El Dorado at the concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The majestic choreography and the stage composition, i love it so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Just hearing the intro makes my heart speed up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- El Dorado is EXO itself

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog