Sunday, June 14, 2020

[PANN] WHICH IDOL IS OFTEN MENTIONED AS A ROLE MODEL

OP: I feel like EXO Kai is often mentioned.
  • [PANN] Which idol is often mentioned as a role model? (only EXO related comments)
Overall: +171

[+188] Kai is mentioned almost once a week. He was mentioned again today.
Ah!! I must mention this. I saw my role model ★Kai sunbae-nim★ at Inkigayo last week. It was DKB's turn to record so we went on stage, suddenly somewhere was shining very brightly and when i looked, wah.... ★Kai sunbae-nim★ was walking past. I was really shocked. I told our Hyung-s, "★Kai sunbae-nim★ is walking towards here". It was a really tumultuous memory ㅎㅎ I really wanted to tell him how much i respect him but i wasn't able to. Looking at my (reactions), i think i really like him a lot. He was wearing a mask but his aura was overwhelming. It's a memory that i do not want to forget in my 22 years of life. I'm so thankful that i was able to go to Inkigayo.

  >> If it was last week's Inkigayo, it's when he went to support Baekhyun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was not even in a stage (outfit), he just went there in comfortable clothes, but they say he was shining brightly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  >> When Kai went to support Baekhyun, that DKB member said he would upload a post about seeing Kai in real life on their official fancafe ㅎ Cute
  >> This is the feelings of a real fan ㅋㅋㅋ The way he put emoji stickers, cute

[+109] Group-wise BTS, individual-wise Kai

[+88] Taemin and Kai

[+65] To be honest, almost every performance idols (kids who are in the dance line) has mentioned Taemin and Kai isn't it

[+47] Recently, (group) center members often mention Kai
Best dancing machine: #1 EXO Kai & Twice Momo

[+46] I agree that Kai has been mentioned a lot of times. Honestly if you look at Kai, you would understand why he is everyone's role model

[+38] Individual-wise, Kai is often mentioned

[+36] Rather than EXO as a group, Kai is often mentioned as an individual
  >> EXO as a group was mentioned many times too
UP10TION mentions EXO as their role model

  >> I know the group has been mentioned many times before but what i'm saying is in the past 2 years? Rather than the whole group, Kai is mentioned more as an individual role model. I'm just saying what i observed

[+30] I came in here thinking of Kai. I see people mention him the most.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog