Monday, June 8, 2020

[YOUTUBE] XIUMIN & SUHO 'KNOCK KNOCK' REACTION

 
  • [YOUTUBE] 171202 MMA Xiumin & Suho Knock Knock reaction

[+3400] So there's a reason I have two eyes.... One to look at Xiumin and one to look at Suho....

[+595] Both Xiumin and Suho are f*king handsome but in different ways. Suho f*king looks like an aristocratic standard beauty, the son of a wealthy family, but Xiumin, should I call him sexy? He kinda looks charming like a bewitching fox. EXO's visuals are really above average

[+216] The reason behind EXO's solid fandom can be explained in 3 minutes with 2 members

[+1800] How could I ignore this video's thumbnail ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ freaking handsome, it's insane.... I nurtured my eyes beautifully through EXO.......

[+2500] These two people are just doing nothing for 3 minutes but this video is f*king entertaining

[+963] F*ck their visuals are really freaking insane. They have "I'm a celebrity" "This is EXO" written on their faces. How can all their members be visual members? Lee Sooman you crazy b*stard;;;; you did a good job. It's as expected of SM but EXO in particular is... seriously, all of them were molded with great effort. The ugly ones have all left. That's also god's work. EXO has a unique aura. Their classiness feels different (probably because they're good looking ã…‹There is a reason SM was so confident when EXO were still in their trainee period.. they're seriously all good-looking. I wonder where they found people like that in Korea? Also they have talent and good personalities. They're simply the final boss. No matter how you look at it, Growl Syndrome was bound to happen ã…‹ã…‹

[+1900] Wow this is legendary. Look at the thumbnail ㅋㅌㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's like some social gathering between kings. The force.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+427] Xiumin looks f*cking cold... Usually, when we talk about idols' reversal charms, they're usually cute in daily life but sexy on stage. But for Xiumin, anything he does becomes flirty. The conclusion is discharge our fairy from the military ㅠㅇㅠ

[+503] I didn't know I could watch a 3 minute video of two men doing absolutely nothing while watching another artist's performance without skipping.. I enjoy watching this more than a regular fancam...

[+851] The most important thing for idols is their faces. Please don't break this rule... I nurtured these eyes beautifully by looking at EXO. Please protect my eyes..

[+1100] Wow honestly I've never thought of Xiumin as good-looking, he was just cute.. but I regret the error of my former self. I'm sorry for not recognizing it ..

 [+2100] They're really handsome.. For real, there is no idol group that can keep up with EXO's average beauty.. Looking at the industry's current situation, it's possible that such a group will never exist..

[+551] I was a middle schooler screaming to Growl and now I'm in university, but I still havent' seen another group like EXO.. If this continues, the kpop frenzy in Korea might end with this 3rd generation. These days, the trend is main vocals that aren't main vocal material and ambiguous visuals..

[+284] Human LASIK surgery. The two-shot that purifies EXO-Ls eyes every time. My eyeballs are refreshed. Their talents and faces are the reason kpop hasn't been able to go through a generation shift. It's been 9 years but they're not stagnating.

[+54] When living feels difficult... When I'm stuck in the train for a long time... when I have to walk a lot... I have to watch this video. Like clockwork... This video extends my life... they look like Sentinel young masters, f*ck... how come those two faces co-exist in the same group..?

[+517] Guys, you have to see them in real life.. It's f*king amazing. I saw them at a concert, and f*k, it was like there were statues walking around. Seriously my hands were shaking and I thought to myself, am I allowed to see this? Seriously
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog