Wednesday, June 17, 2020

[THEQOO] 122609 KOREAN FLAG CAMPAIGN - XIUMIN

  • [THEQOO] EXO Xiumin who is still cute and full of aegyo even after joining military (more pictures at source)
- Why did he lose weight again ㅠㅠ Ministry of Defence, return me my kid!!!

- Cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Give me back my 'Return'... Corona you brat...

- Aigooo our lovely. Faster complete your services. You are so cute i'm dying.

- I'm fascinated by how he looks exactly the same

- Ah cute... A moving Xiumin, i love this so much

- He is so so so f*king cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Are you telling me that a 31 years old can look so cute like that?

- He still looks so fresh ㅠㅠㅠ Give him back to us ㅠㅠㅠ

- He is so cute it's no joke. Seriously someone in the military and past 30 years can look so cute and fresh and bright, there's no one else but Xiumin

- Have you ever seen someone look fresh in uniform like this ㅋㅋㅋ Really cute

- He is as cute as ever

- Why is he so cute

- Wow even when it's just uniform, an idol is an idol ㅋㅋㅋ He is a born idol - fresh, cute and aegyo

- Xiumin, your destiny is to be cute for life...

- Even when he's in the military, he is still cute

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so cute it made me cursed

- Is he really 31 years old

- What kind of soldier is this cute

- Born to be idol ㅠㅠ Faster return him

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog