Tuesday, June 9, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO SEHUN CASTED FOR 'PIRATES 2'

  • [THEQOO] Oh Sehun screen debut on 'Pirates 2'
- Heol daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!

- It's a schedule that i wasn't expecting so i'm shocked. Heol daebak, i love this

- I think it suits him perfectly

- Omg the character is a sculpture-like handsome pirate who is good at archery, it fits him so well

- Sculpture-like handsome pirate!!!

- Heol heol Sehunie is going to film a movie

- Wahh i must go watch this

- I really enjoyed 'Pirates 1' too

- Wah~ Congratulations

- Sculpture handsome guy who is good at archery... That's Sehunie himself

- It's going to be the pirate version of Legolas! I'm looking forward to it ㅜㅜㅜ

- He looks so f*king handsome in real life, i was wondering whether he would go into acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sculpture handsome guy who is good at archery, it fits him well

- Wow daebak! I hope it'll be successful, Vivi's dad

- Heol Sehun's face is made for acting

- Crazy, my eyes are going to be so blessed

- Se-Legolas, i think he will do well

- Heol daebak daebak ㅠㅠㅠ Sehun's face is too good to be put aside. I wanted to see his face on a bigger screen, this is really daebak ㅠㅠㅠ

- Sehun's acting is pretty decent ㅋㅋㅋ

- EXO acted in a drama once and i was surprised that Sehunie's acting was the most natural

- Sehunie hwaiting!!

- With Sehun's face, even if he's just standing still, it's already a movie

- He has the actor look

- He is good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched EXO Live Next Door drama because my friend is an EXO-L, I remembered being really surprised at how stable his facial expressions were.

- Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
- Sehun ahhhhhhhh






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog