Saturday, June 6, 2020

[THEQOO] 'RETURN' MUSICAL LIVE BROADCAST TEASER (FEAT. XIUMIN & KYUNGSOO)


The musical will be live broadcast on Naver next Wednesday at 7pm!
  • [THEQOO] D.O. (Doh Kyungsoo) face that tells a million stories
- His acting is already good

- He's handsome

- Heol

- The way he smile makes me crazy

- He is really good at acting with his expressions

- Wow it looks like a movie

- Doh Kyungsoo is f*king handsome ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm already looking forward to this, he is already doing so well ㅜㅜㅜ

- I can already sense his sadness ㅠㅠ

- I thought he's filming a movie ㅠㅠ Kyungsoo-ah ㅠㅠ

- Is it alright for him to film a movie while he's in the military????

- I miss you so much ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this ㅠㅠ

- Thank you for doing a live broadcast, Naver ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I get to see Kyungsoo even though i don't have a ticket ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- His eyes are really pretty
_____________

  • [THEQOO] 'Return' musical Naver live broadcast teaser #2
- Heol Xiumin looks good in uniform

- They are all good looking. The musical has a good meaning too

- What's with Xiumin, he is f*king handsome

- What's with Xiumin in uniforms

- Minseok-ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Kyungsoo-ah ㅜㅜㅜ

- Xiumin in uniform is just too much

- Xiumin's face is crazy

- Wow Xiumin is f*king handsome

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog