Wednesday, June 24, 2020

[WEIBO] CHEN YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPDATE - BREATH

  • [WEIBO] Chen Youtube channel update - Breath
Overall: +3308

- He is back

- I / We have always been here

- Did his singing improved again?

- I finally get to hear you sing again! A fresh Chennie~ I miss you so much

- Thank you for singing for us again

- I saw the news right after class and i cried. I miss Chen, i miss Jongdae

- Indescribable happiness

- The past 176 days that i was waiting for you to come back was a period that i felt wronged, it was also a period that i was the most determined. I'm glad that i persevered

- Finally get to listen to Chen's voice

- 800 lifetime is not enough for me to love Jongdae

- You are here! You are still the same boy that brings me surprises! I really missed you

- I miss you so much!! You must continue to sing

- People who still love our Jongdae, please never give up. He is always our singer that brings us pride

- He said he'll meet us in June and he finally appeared to sing for us

- I'm just happy that you're back

- Oh my god my boy is back, i'm going to cry

- I miss you so much, please always be happy

- You are so brave, you have kept your promise

- The moment i heard his voice, i could no longer hold it in

- You are so brave, you are so worth it

- Everything is moving towards a good direction! Thank you for your voice!

- Ge, welcome back

- Our Jongdae returned with an even more gentle image

- Hearing your voice gives me assurance / comfort

- I have always been waiting for you

- I love to image of you singing with passion

- I'm so excited that i want to hit you *crying* You must be happy

- Lively baby, thank you for persevering, thank you for singing for us!

- You are not wrong for chasing after your own happiness, you must continue to always be happy

- You are finally here! This is your gift to us right! A gift to tell us that you are well!

- After 6 months, we finally get to hear Jongdae's voice again

- You are back. I'll always be here waiting for you to sing for us, i'll always be your audience

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog