Friday, June 12, 2020

[NAVER TVCAST] EXO CHANYEOL AUDIO CLIP TEASER

  • [NAVER TVCAST] Chanyeol & Seyoung 'My Heart Is Beating' audio clip teaser 
[+142] After listening to Chanyeolie's voice, my love story has started too... Chanyeol ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Dear sirs, i'm sure you have more videos ㅠㅠㅠ Please give us more

[+128] Chanyeolie's voice makes my heart pound ❤

[+112] Wow i really love Chanyeol's voice, it makes me want to keep listening to it

[+100] Park Chanyeol's voice makes me faint ㅠㅠㅠ I have completed memory manipulation, my first love Soogu-ah...

[+94] I really love Chanyeolie's voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to meeting our Soogu!! I'm always thankful to you

[+90] When you have such a handsome kid like him... but you are not filming a web drama, i want to cry

[+86] Heol Chanyeolie and Lee Seyoung, it's already heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to faster listen to it ㅠㅠㅠ

[+82] Of course it's good to hear his voice... But how much better would it be if we get to see his face too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+77] Why is this not a web drama... ㅠㅠㅠ

[+72] If this was a web drama it would be called a masterpiece ㅜㅜㅜ But we only get to hear the audio ㅜㅜㅜ

[+47] He really looks like a high school student

[+41] Our prince looks so good in uniform.... Chanyeolie is so handsome. If he was a student in my school, i would be talking about him until i'm 80 years old. "When i was 17, there's a really handsome student in our school, his name is Park Chanyeol....." "Ah stop it, you have said it 19921127 times"

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog