Wednesday, November 28, 2018

[NAVER] UNDERDOG TO BE RELEASED IN JANUARY 2019



  • [NAVER] 'Underdog', slated for release in January... Doh Kyungsoo X Park Sodam X Park Cheolmi's voice acting

[+246;-1] I'm looking forward to it~ Doh Kyungsoo is cool~

[+192;-0] Moongchi resembles Doh Kyungsooㅎㅎㅎ so cute

[+142;-0] Heol daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI really enjoyed it when I saw it at the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival, so it's finally being released ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll be supporting this great movie!!!

[+115;-0] Doh Kyungsoo, aren't you too busy? When will you rest?

[+108;-0] I'm looking forward to Underdog. I want to see Doh Kyungsoo Moongchi

[+14;-0] I really liked it in Bucheon ㅠㅠ The production crew, the voice actors and the fans who all took part in the funding have worked hard, so I hope this movie will do well!

[+13;-0] I watched it in Bucheon in advance, it was interesting. Even Doh Kyungsoo's voice is handsomeㅠ

[+11;-0] A big welcome for Underdog's release!! I really waited a lot!! How can Moongchi and Doh Kyungsoo look exactly the same ㅠㅠ Moongchi is f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+9;-0] Finally we'll also be meeting Moongchi!!!!!!!!!! I waited a lot for Underdog~~

[+9;'0] Daebak finally!! Doh Kyungsoo Moongchi hwaiting!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog