Friday, November 9, 2018

[THEQOO/PANN] EXO 2019 SEASON’S GREETINGS PREVIEW


  • [Theqoo] EXO’S 2019 Season’s greetings preview.jpg
- Ah, I can’t not buy this

- So high class ㅋㅋㅋ

- So f*cking cute how only Doh Kyungsoo is wearing a t-shirt ㅋㅋ Crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

- I have to buy this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me, buying season’s greetings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is Baekhyun so pretty ㅋㅋ

- Kai and Chanyeol combo is f*cking high class

- Hah, this is crazy, Chanyeol’s chest is crazy crazy crazy!!!!!

- All of them are handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s exhilarating every time I see them

- I love Xiumin, f*ck, I f*cking love cold-type faces

- Wow Chen’s f*cking handsome

- Bravo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Hey, where did the clothes inside their jackets go… how did they know I’d love this

- Suho-ya ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ

- EXO aren’t just handsome, their handsomeness gives off a feeling of wealth, as if they’re members of some socialite club

- I’m done for ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ just take my wallet and go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- His highness’ abstinence is sexy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Sehun-ah ㅠㅠ if you thought I’d like this kind of concept, thank you thank you

- His highness’ skin is precious ㅠㅠ

              
  • [PANN] Wow, EXO’s 2019 seasons greetings are awesome;;;
Overall: +463;-32


[+175;-9] There isn’t anything in the background, they’re just selling pictures with EXO’s faces

[+172;-17] Looks like SM swept up the best looking kids in Korea;; I’ve never seen anyone like them in my life, f*ck

[+152;-5]

[EXO are all visual members]

[+58;-0] 


[+37;-0] Chanyeol’s chest… ㅎ.. I f*cking love it

[+26;-0] Only Doh Kyungsoo is wearing a white tee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+23;-0] Seriously isn’t this crazy? They have the most perfect visuals since TVXQ. For real their faces are cool

[+18;-0] The chest… doesn’t lie… ㅎ [t/n: lyrics from ‘Monster’]

[+16;-0] Seriously, those are idols…
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog