Thursday, November 15, 2018

[NAVER] CHANYEOL CHEERING FOR EXAM STUDENTS


  • [NAVER] EXO Chanyeol cheering for exam students, "may it be a day that you pour out all your efforts".
[+250; -2] I'm so thankful to Chanyeol who showed his support! I'll go for the exam tomorrow and come back safely! Chanyeol hwaiting too! To all exam students, hwaiting!

[+132; -1] EXO Chanyeol who remembers to cheer for the exam students every year... As expected he is cool this year too!

[+49; -1] Thank you Chanyeol oppa ♡♡

[+39; -1] Chanyeolie is cute

[+8; -0] Every year i'm touched by his sincerity, and this year i became the main subject in his caption ㅠㅠ Thank you. Just like what oppa said, i will do my best. Let's eat together!!! ♥

[+5; -0] EXO Chanyeol who posts supportive messages to cheer for the exam students every year, he is handsome guy with a warm heart... Hwaiting to all exam students!!!

[+4; -0] The image of him cheering for exam students every year makes me touched!!! As expected of EXO Chanyeol

[+2; -0] EXO's love for their fans is daebak ♥ I guess that's why they are the best till now? I'm always cheering for you! ♥

[+1; -0] He has been posting supportive messages for exam students since 2016. My heart feels warm during the exam seasons.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog