Wednesday, November 7, 2018

[INSTIZ] EXO TITLE TRACK WITH 30 SECONDS ACAPPELLA

OP: For 30 seconds, there was totally no accompaniment, solely the members’ voice (layered with harmonies in the background)

During that 30 seconds, other than their voices, there was no other sound except for the ‘dak dak’ sound giving the beat..

Because they have 3 main vocals (Baekhyun, Chen, D.O.) which is uncommon among idol groups and the fact that majority of their members are vocalists, this acapella section was made possible.


  • [INSTIZ] EXO title track - 30 seconds with zero accompaniment.. ㄷㄷ 
- The song is really good ㅠㅠㅠ It’s full of so many elements, i can’t seem to get my head over it…

- I love you EXO… I can’t live without you..

- It’s really daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I’m overflowing with pride!!!!!!

- I like this part so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The bridge is the killing part? Junmyeonie’s ‘Savior’ in the beginning too ㅠㅠ Killing point

- This is my favorite part in the song….

- This album made my ears so happy, it melted

- Wow… The song is good but their visuals are daebak wow so so handsome…

- My heart is really….. Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum~

- EXO pride ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- It’s going to be the most exciting thing to see them perform this part live

- God EXO….

- Owww i’m having goosebumps, they are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It was an ear-opening experience ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ From Junmyeonie’s sweet vocals to Baekhyunie’s steady vocals, i like it so much…

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m entranced every time i hear this part… My singers’ voices are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Keuuuuu ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Our princes ㅠㅠㅠ

- They chose their songs well

- I didn’t know EXO is this talented until i became a student ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I only realize it now, i am a fool…
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog