Monday, November 26, 2018

[THEQOO] EXO CHANYEOL TOOK A PHOTO NEXT TO THE FAN WHO CRIED FOR AN HOUR AT A FANSIGN



This is a post-fansign group photo but where's Chanyeol??

He was sitting next to a fanㅋㅋ

The lucky fan's fanaccount


"Because it was my first fansign and I was #1, I was so flustered I couldn't say anything and it was over in super speed.. I cried below for an hourㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Chanyeol-ah, thank you reallyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"


"I was first row no.1, Chanyeol sat in the seat beside me and did a heart with me when we took the group photoㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ I diedㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Then we high-fived.."


  • [THEQOO] EXO Chanyeol took a photo next to the fan who cried for an hour at a fansign

- Heol.. so sweet

- He's really so f*cking handsome and so f*cking sweet..... so kind.... I'm not a fan, but I saw EXO's group photo at the Square (t/n: a section on theqoo) and thought "heol, i envy the fan next to Chanyeol" then I saw the fan's fanaccount, Chanyeol's so kind, I'm touched

- The quality of the photo is like that but his handsomeness showsㅠ

- Wow ㅠㅠㅠ That fan won't ever leave the fandomㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm not even a fan but it feels like I'm going to cryㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so kindㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Park Chanyeol is such a good person.. it's my 6th year liking you but I'll love you even more Chanyeol-ah

- Heol daebak.. Chanyeol really treats his fans well

- This is why I love EXO. They treat us well

- One of the reasons why EXO last so long is because they really treat their fans well. They're always telling fans they're the best and thanking themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog