Sunday, November 18, 2018

[THEQOO] THE COMMENTS ON EXO KAI'S FANCAM THAT BLEW UP RECENTLY

A Kai fancam from EXO's recent showcase 'Tempo', taken by Kai's top seed fansite, went viral, and now has no less than 450k views.

The current comments on that Kai fancam
(t/n: the original post included screenshots but there were too many so we didn't upload them)

1. All kinds of admiration typeㅎ

- He's so f*cking good at dancing, seriously
- How is he this good.... I got shocked.......
- Kai is really good at dancing
- Wow.... so damn sexy....
- Seriously Kai is one of a kind..
- Wow damn, he's freaking good at dancing. His facial expressions even made me wet my pants
- I'm more shocked that he's so handsome even after taking his hat off..
- Wow... I can't take my eyes off him. He's on another level...... Really....!
- I don't leave comments much but this is daebak, really
- Wow he's really amazing.. I was like what is this~ wow!! I forgot what I was going to say
- He made my heart race.... I think this video clearly shows why people say Kai is God.... Wow, daebak, daebak. What is this person
- Freaking crazy, seriously, how does a person dance like that... Really, I get chills because of his ability to express (his dance) every time I watch him dance
- He really dances his spirit out
- Wow he's really good at dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Kai's dancing is really impactful
- It's like my heart stops every time Kai smiles.. His dance line is seriously too sexyㅜㅜ--ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Ah... I don't leave comments on Youtube much but Kai is really god... He makes me unable to tear my eyes away
- Seriously sexy...
- Kai is a dance genius. Seriously his control and his expression is daebak...;; He moves from head to toe, it's amazing
- 'Even though there are many people who dance well, there's no one who dances like Kai', i relate to this a hundred times, a thousand times, seriously
- Ah seriously another class...... I think I'm going crazy...
- Seriously why is he that goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- His expressions are insane for real... Is he a genius? I ended up continuing to search for his videos. My mouth would hurt if I were to talk about his dance
- I got chills simply from watching him, seriously
- F*ck, is he a real person? I seriously would give him my soul and my whole life
- Wow, he was overflowing with coolness up till the end when he took off his hat. His physical is no joke, and he seriously became even more godlike after taking off his hat. What is this, why is he this handsome. Just how good is he? I can see all the effort he put in
- Him smiling while thrusting his pelvis with energy was cute. Even his sexy chest musclesㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going crazy, he's so damn sexy. Why is his body so nice,,, I don't see anything else but Kai
- He's really damn good, wow
- Can a person be this sexy?
- Kai's movements are great too but those expressions are really overwhelming...
- Wow this is really..... Wow it's daebak, seriously wow
- Seriously awesome.....
- Insane, so freaking sexy
- Damn, the genre is different, wow damn
- It's a power to be this sexy... For real i haven't seen an idol sexier than Kai
- F*ck I wet my pants...
- He's so cool for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- He dances is so measured it's as if he used a protractor.. He's practically on the same level (of precision) as a robot.. Wow....

2. The fan of other people/muggle typeㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai's dance is seriously full of swag. Even though I'm not a fan I end up searching him up... he's cool
- I'm not an EXO-L, but it showed up in my recommendations, I was surprised so I clicked it.. Daebak..... The video is quality and Kai's dance is no joke
- Wow I'm joining his fandom..
-  I only knew Kai's name and face, but I got a shock watching this video. It's really as if the universe's dance god possessed him...... Wow.....
- I saw 1 second of this fancam in a stage mix video, then I immediately went to search up this video. Wow, seriously, I knew he was good at dancing, but I didn't think I would fall for his sexiness in just 1 secondㅋㅋㅋ
- Wow. At first he was snickering, but when the second half started, he wasn't smiling anymore. For real I felt the force of his focus on the dance and the song... I'm a fan of someone else but I'll keep coming to watch thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Wow... My ultimate bias is someone else but I seriously can take my eyes off this. Really... He's. for real.
- It's my first time seeing Kai dance. This is more than just dancing hard, because he's enjoying himself while dancing, that's why it looks way more natural than just dancing hard. It's like he's interpreting his own song, dancing leisurely at the parts he wants to dance leisurely to, and dancing powerfully at the parts he wants to dance powerfully to, it's like he's making it his own song. You can tell he's enjoying himself by just looking at his expressions
- Cra...zy... Wow......... My eyes have opened to a whole new world
- I fell for Kai
- I'm a muggle but I'm really going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is indeed skileld, but his talent is not that of a normal person, he's a monster. He's inhuman
- ???? Are his stans still alive??? I don't even like EXO and I think I'm dying. He's seriously sexy, it's insane
- I'm not even a fan and I'm swooningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, how are his fans holding upㅜㅜ How does a living thing as cool as him exist
- I'm really not a fan but he's f*cking good ㄷㄷ
- Not once in my life have I ever liked a singer. Is this what people mean by "ibdeok point"? (t/n: ibdeok=join a fandom. I can't english this...)
- I'm just a muggle passing by, save me,,,.^^..!...

3. The art appreciation type

- Wow this is.... Just ㅋㅋㅋㅋ art
- So this is talent! The art of dance..
- I really felt how much Kai enjoys himself when he dances, it's art...
- Sincerely, Kai is... an artist. For real.... he's freaking cool..
- Artist
- Kai's dance is art
- Ah... this is simply a work of art........

4. The male admiration typeㅋㅋ

- Wow I think I'm going to turn gay;; he's so f*cking cool
- He's f*cking cool even from a guy's perspective
- I'm a guy so I'm not interested in male idols like EXO, I didn't know I'll end up watching a male idol's fancam over and over. How is he dancing so tastefully? The dance itself is awesome too but besides that, the facial expressions he shows are addicting... I don't know any other EXO member, but think I'll remember Kai in the future
- He's freaking cool even from a guy's perspective
- Wow, as a guy, Kai's really damn cool. I think I'll cover this
- Coming from an ahjussi in his thirties, he's f*cking cool. His charm is awesome. If even someone like me is feeling this way, what about people of different age groups and genders

5. 'The best' admiration type

- He's the top among all the idols I've seen up till now. From his control of the dance's dynamics to his expressions, wow...
- Seriously, to say Kai is the best dancer among all idols isn't an exaggeration.. His dance line is so pretty
- I think merely saying that he dances well is insufficient. His dancing is really amazing. It's beyond idol level
- Watching another idol's fancam after watching Kai's dance fancam will turn the other idol into just another 'dancing idol 1'. The others become insignificant. I haven't seen a dancer as perfect as Kai in dancing, from the tips of his hair to his toes, from the start to the end, every line and every angle. If there's no such thing as perfection, then he's the closest thing to perfection there is.
- I was playing Tempo then this video showed up so I clicked it, he's really good at dancing. I don't think just 'he dances well' can express it. I'm amazed that a dancer like this appeared among idols. He's so good I personally think he's the best dancer among idols
- Wow... he's freaking good at dancing. I watched all of Tempo's dance covers, but Kai's dance is so embedded in my memory that all the covers were so-so ㄷAt the "listen, this is enough, dun dun" part, his dynamics control and his expressions and, f*ck, he's just cool. Also, maybe because of his clothes, it's kind of like Michael Jackson's concept.. A perfect fit for him
- Wow... What did i just watch... I think he's the best dancer among all the dancers i've seen. He's that good at dancing, but he also has a handsome face and a nice bodyㅠ isn't this unfair...

6. The go to work type
(they watch it everyday as if it's their job) 

- I come here and watch this everyday
- I'm here to watch this again.. I've been clocking in every day for a week. Kai-ssi is really good at dancing
- I watched this yesterday, but I was reminded of it again and watched it again. Kai is really insane
- I'm here to watch it again... This is seriously the legend of male idol fancams
- Seriously how many times have I watched this........
- Wow I really don't know how many times I came to watch this.. it's seriously daebak..
- I watch this once a day no matter what..
- I personally think he dances better than Rain. If he released a solo, it'd be no joke. He feels like a mix of Se7en + Rain

7. The MJ-reminiscent type

- I thought this was Michael Jackson when I saw his dance line
- His dancing and expressions are freaking awesome. I'm not comparing him to anyone, but like the person above said, I see a little of Michael Jackson. Also that outfit and that hat is seriously a work of god;;
- Omg... The moment I saw it, MJ popped into my mind. Too cool
- F*ck i really wet my pants at his expression.. he has a Michael Jackson feel ㄷㄷㄷ

8. The appoint him as a national treasure type

- I've only heard of the name EXO, i don't know who the members are and I'm not that interested, but i heard Tempo recently and the song is really good, so while searching for it I arrived here... no but I honestly can't form any words... of course all the other members are handsome and good dancers, but Kai's visuals, dance, expression and stage presence is practically national treasure level??? There's someone like this among current idols? I'm really really flustered right now..... He shines as an EXO member too but i think he'd also be daebak if he did other solo activities
- Does Kai... have insurance for the corner of his lips...? If not... don't regret it, I hope you get them insured right now...
- Ah I just got a huge shock. Let's appoint Kai as a national treasure

9. The foreign export typeㅋㅋㅋ

- He's really f*cking cool. He somewhat has a hollywood feel
- Wow.. this feels like it was imported from america.....
- Hello ___-nim, I agree with you. Whether it's in america or anywhere else, I want to show them more Kai. It is such a waste of his talents. It's been a week since I saw Kai's dance and even i'm thinking this way, i wonder what EXO fans are feeling
- I really hope they export Kai to the rest of the world

Ah, there are users who haven't seen this fancam???

of course I included one of the reaction videos of foreign fans' explosive reactionsㅋㅋㅋ From the 8 minute mark

I shall wrap this up with 'human tempo' Kai's pictures..





  • [THEQOO] The comments on EXO Kai's fancam that blew up recently

- I agree that Kai's really one of a kind. Somehow it feels like he's on a different level. Even my acquaintances around me are talking about this fancam. I totally thought of MJ when I saw it too. I have the exact same thoughts as these peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- That video's awesome.. On the other hand, it seems like that fansite has been stanning him for a really long time, their love feels genuine ㅎㅅㅎ

- Oh my Kai

- Honestly I think Kai watches this once a day. I would if I were Kai

- Even if i was Kai i would save this and watch it everydayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog