Tuesday, November 27, 2018

[NAVER] CHEN WINS POLL FOR 'WARM-HEARTED GUY'



  • [NAVER] EXO Chen, human fireplace 'Warm-hearted guy' #1 on idol poll! 'The power of Kim Dajeong'

[+333;-1] Kim Jongdae, I love you

[+252;-0] His nickname is Kim Dajeong... Our kind Jongdae who's warming up this cold winter ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I haven't been to one, but apparently he's also this kind at fansigns...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+158;--1] Our Kim Dajeong-ssi is the best

[+137;-0] Chen who's really kind

[+116;-0] Kim Daejeong, this is really crazyㅠㅠ

[+14;-0] EXO members and fans all know that Chen's an angel~ How kind and polite he must be to have the nickname Kim Dajeong.. The whole world must know that Chen is an angel~~~~~~~~♡

[+13;-0] Even the members picked Chen has the nicest person! Previously on Showtime, from the memory of when he went into the haunted house, the ghosts looked cold so he gave them hotpacks, to the way he donates to this and that in his hometown Siheung! Thanks to Chen's good deeds, it seems like my heart has warmed up too.

[+12;-0] He's not Kim Dajeong for nothingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 5 years ago on Showtime, the hotpack fairy who gave out hot packs while saying to the ghosts 'it's cold, isn't it?'. I saw Chen and immediately joined the fandom

[+10;-0] I love you Kim Dajeong♡♡ Since our Chen donates to Siheung City, Chen who became my role model for always doing good things is my pride and my mentor ♡~~^.^ I'm proud that Chen is in EXO

[+10;-1] Kind cutie, lovely cutie Kim Jongdae

[+8;-0] Chen's warm heart always makes me feel touched ㅠㅠ♡

[+8;-0] The members and the people around him also say Chen is kind like a foolㅠㅠㅠ I think he's the type of person to have deep thoughts and put others before him which is hard to find!! Kim Dajeong I love you ♡♡

[+7;-0] Chen who does good deeds quietly is the best... ㅠㅠ I'm always cheering for you

[+6;-0] Chen ㅜㅜ Kim Jongdae is really Kim Dajeong ㅜ Following Chen's positive influence, I'll also live to spread this positive influence!! ㅜㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog