Thursday, November 15, 2018

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO'S SWING KIDS PROMOTIONS


  • [NAVER] 'One Night' Doh Kyungsoo, drama with higest ratings + EXO 10 million albums 'two good news' 

[+295;-0] Perhaps it's because he's pure that he's like white jade? Despite him being a top idol for 6 years, I can't believe someone like him exists,, well, all the EXO boys also look kind

[+157;-0] Doh Kyungsoo is good at acting. I'm looking forward to this movie too

[+102;-0] I'm anticipating both EXO and Kyungsoo's movie

[+78;-0] Kyungsoo-ya, hit daebak with Swing Kids too

[+73;-0] His presence is amazing, really

[+18;-0] Doh Kyungsoo's eyes are very bright, I think that's why he often goes for styles that bring out his eyes~ His face is like clean like a young child's, but he has a kind of quiet charisma. He looks like a reliable person, very charming

[+12;-0] If you look at the daebak works this year starting from Along with the Gods 2 to the second half of the year, this year can be seen as Doh Kyungsoo's year.. It's clear that he'll be an even more anticipated singer and actor in the future

[+11;-0] He's busy just from acting, but he didn't neglect his activities as a singer, I respect him for that....

[+10;-0] Doh Kyungsoo is really as pretty and polite as always,,, Where to find people like him,, He's too lovelyㅜ I hope Swing Kids will be big too following these 2 good news!

             

  • [NAVER] 'Swing Kids' Doh Kyungsoo "Tap dancing with EXO members? I think it'd be cool... I'll have to discuss with them"

[+19;-0] He taught Chanyeol-ie tap-dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was cute, but I think it'd be interesting if they did it as a groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5;-0] I sincerely want to see this at the new concert!!!

[+4;-0] Tap-dance together one time~~ EXO hwaiting~~^^ Kyungsoo hwaiting~♡♡♡

[+4;-0] Doing it as a group seems really interesting~~!!!

[+2;-0] An amazing person, that's Doh kyungsoo. He's cool. Let's go for 10 million

             


  • [NAVER] 'Swing Kids', 2nd trailer revealed... Doh Kyungsoo "Tap dance that has people going crazy"

[+296;-4] Seems like we'll be meeting another Doh Kyungsoo that's different from Wondeuk-ie. I'm so overwhelmed I'm shaking. Even when the project was in danger of getting canceled, he quietly strove to practise tap dancing for 5 months, now it sees the light. I will definitely go watch Swing Kids

[+170;-0] A cool actor who works hard!! I hope it bears great fruit~~

[+134;-0] Our Kyungsoo who changes 180 degrees with every role. That's why I'm looking forward to Swing Kids even more. Let's meet on the 19th, the day of the release!!!! Doh Kyungsoo, hwaiting

[+93;-0] What can't Kyungsoo do? Actor Do I trust to watch! Always hit big♡

[+67;-3] Working harder to show a different side every time, I wonder what kind of look he will be showing this time. I'm looking forward to it. This time I'll watch it in 3D. I think I'll be able to feel completely immersed

[+14;-0] Now he doesn't look like an idol but an actor. I will definitely go watch this

[+13;-1] Our husband-nim, really what's with his gaze? He doesn't have to express it in words. A person who can say everything with just his eyes~~

[+12;-0] Because of actor Doh Kyungsoo, I became an EXO stan~~~~~ It's great that your promotions are flourishing while doing EXO promotions~~

[+10;-0] I really find Doh Kyungsoo daebak,, When I watched him tap dance at the showcase just now my jaw dropped,, He's an actor and singer I will think about a lot in the future

[+8;-0] Doh Kyungsoo does any role well. I trust his face, and I like that he doesn't only chooose cool characters or pure manhwa-like characters. Although no matter what role he takes on, in the end he makes it pure manhwa-like. It's Kyungsoo magic

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog