Thursday, November 15, 2018

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO FOR ALLURE MAGAZINE


  • [NAVER] "Time to fall into his eyes"... Doh Kyungsoo, decorates the cover of a magazine

[+849;-6] This guy Doh Kyungsoo changes endlessly. I'm looking forward to Swing Kids, supporting you

[+737;-3] At his debut, if you said that this kid could be this sexy, I couldn't have imagined it... He became a tiger, Doh Kyungsoo

[+508;-3] Even his gaze is no joke, crazy beautiful, his aura is awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+437;-0] I fell for actor Doh Kyungsoo's increasingly maturing looks and acting skills. I want to see him in all kinds of projectsㅠㅠ

[+363;-4] He's really handsome, Doh Kyungsoo

[+137;-0] I find the aura Doh Kyungsoo has really impressive. I really like that there's a gentle feel in his serious aura. My heart feels at peace when I look at him? I will support Swing Kids too~

[+83;-0] Doh Kyungsoo who has a really nice gaze!

[+70;-0] Doh Kyungsoo, a person who becomes cooler the more I see him!!! I'm supporting you!!!

[+54;-0] I saw his One Night interview yesterday, he looks gentle. He has a clear gaze and f*cking good skin

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog