Thursday, November 29, 2018

[NAVER TVCAST] 'MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA' HIGHLIGHT


Image result for sejoo memories of alhambra
  • [NAVER TVCAST] December 1st, don't miss the moments where magic becomes real <Memories of the Alhambra>

[EXO comments only] 

[+392;-18] Actress Park Shinhye and actor Hyun Bin have really good chemistryㅠㅠㅠ The story is also absorbing!!!! Personally, I'm looking forward to the acting of EXO's Park Chanyeol who's playing Jeong Seju!! Granada's view that's continuously being shown is very nice, there's really not reason to not watch this dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm waiting for the first broadcast at 9pm on 1st December!!! Hwaiting!!!!

[+356;-10] Hyun Bin, Park Shinhye, Park Hun, Kim Euisang, Chanyeol, I'm looking forward to all actors. First broadcast at 9pm on 1st December

[+281;-11] Hyun Bin who's playing Jinwoo, Park Shinhye who's playing Heeju, Chanyeol who's playing Seju, and many more actors, I'm really anticipating it! I'll catch the live broadcast for sure!

[+222;-3] Wow this seems like it's no joke? I want to watch it soon

[+180;-1] Wow... It's really absorbing... I'm getting chills thinking about how the story will unfold... I think I'll really fall for the magic

[+156;-1] Alhambra, hit daebak!!! I'm anticipating it even more ^^

[+139;-3] The work I was anticipating and waiting for! Let's meet quickly! Alhambra fighting!

             
  • [NAVER TVCAST] [Memories of the Alhambra The Beginning] First broadcast on Saturday December 1st at 9pm

[+349;-9] It seems really interestingㅜㅠ Hyun Bin, Park Shinhye, Chanyeol, hwaiting all!!

[+237;-6] We'll finally meet soon ^^ Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye, and all the actors of Alhambra, good luck!

[+173;-2] So the first broadcast is this Saturday. I'm anticipating it. I hope it'll be interesting! Hwaiting to the actors and the production crew

[+140;-2] It's going to be interestingㅠ

[+135;-2] Wow I'm really looking forward to it

[+119;-2] Finally!!! Hwaiting to all the actors and production crew members

[+117;-2] Finally it's this weekend
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog